The Official Birthday Thread!
As much as the world glorifies drinking, I have so many hobbies that require a sober mind (especially logic puzzles) that I am proud to be a teetotaller at the ripe old age of 24.

(By the way, my birthday is May 26. Be very afraid.)
I've honestly never written a decent term paper or other piece of prose without being intoxicated. I've tried playing chess while drunk, and all I can say is that it's not as bad as you might expect. It's certainly better than trying to play it while fatigued from a lack of sleep.
Quote:In Jr. High School, I would take a gummi bear, squeeze its ears into points so it looked like Yoda, and then I would say to it "Eat you, I will!". And of course then I would it eat.
Quote:I've honestly never written a decent term paper or other piece of prose without being intoxicated. I've tried playing chess while drunk, and all I can say is that it's not as bad as you might expect. It's certainly better than trying to play it while fatigued from a lack of sleep.

Thumbs up
ZK1 / ZK2 / ZK3 / ZK3: Abandoned / ZK4 / ZK5

Bronze / Silver / Gold
Quote:As much as the world glorifies drinking, I have so many hobbies that require a sober mind (especially logic puzzles) that I am proud to be a teetotaller at the ripe old age of 24.

I don't really like the world's fascination with alcohol either, although I wouldn't go as far as to never have a drink. ("a" being the key word: nothing about getting drunk appeals to me)
I'm right there with you, James.
Me too. I drink socially on occasion, but getting drunk is near the very bottom of my 'Thingsnto do before I die' list.

Oh, by the way, it's my 18th today!!!!
'I made 1,000 levels once.' - Jacques

Congrats! How are you celebrating (if at all)?
Quote:In Jr. High School, I would take a gummi bear, squeeze its ears into points so it looked like Yoda, and then I would say to it "Eat you, I will!". And of course then I would it eat.
I'm going to an Indian restaurant with my dad tonight, then next weekend I'm going to the restaurant and bowling with some friends.Slight smile
'I made 1,000 levels once.' - Jacques

Happy birthday, Jacques!
Happy Belated Birthday Jacques Slight smile
<p>Proud owner of absolutely no untied bolds.