The Official Birthday Thread!
Let's use this thread to celebrate our members' birthdays! Slight smile Hopefully it will become more frequented as our numbers grow.

To kick things off, let's all wish our very own rockdet a happy 23rd birthday! BlobChip Win
HAPPY BIRTHDAY ROCK!!!! I hope it was a good one Tongue
<p>Proud owner of absolutely no untied bolds.
Well for sure the 23rd one is gonna be better than the 22nd for me. It can't be worse, so let's look forward!

Also, I'm amazed J.B. started this thread because of my bday Slight smile

Teeth Teeth is very happy and pleased with that good action.
Hello'v'ryone's'is' rockdet Ænigma Mælström (any word with æ because it's funny), master of non sequitur buckets!
My YouTube Channel
Rock-Alpha(It's a great game, Bill) 65 levels, including "Voices" and the world-infamous famous "Bloblake"!
Rock-Beta (You should try it, Bill) 50 levels, including "Unicorn Rabbit" and "The Sedna Suite" odyssey!
Rock-Gamma (Woah, really, Bill?!) 40 levels, including "Uncle duo ha ha ha ha ha" and many other surprises and what the actual f*** moments!
Teeth "We are after all in the future, where the past is king and the paste is ming." -raocow
I had this idea not too long ago too, but I was too lazy to post it and I didn't want to keep track of a bunch of dates. Anyway, today I can wish happy birthday to my mother as well as Rock, and my own birthday is not too far off either, on March 29th I will be 16!
Wait, why did I pick a blob instead of the classic teeth for Rock? Tongue Must have Bloblake on the brain...
Seems a few Chipsters are born in March. That's pretty cool, but is anyone born in February? Tongue
[Image: tsjoJuC.png]
Hope you had a great birthday Rock! Slight smile

My birthday is on September 29th, exactly 6 months past Trevor's! Though I'm 4 years older than him Tongue I'll be 21 this year.
CC1
JoshL1 / JoshL2 / JoshL3 / JoshL4 / JoshL5 / JoshL6 / JoshL7 / WoCCLP3 / ???
JCCLP1 / JCCLP2 / JCCLP3 / JoshL0
JoshL / JCCLPRejects

Total: Too many but presumably over 1400

CC2
Flareon1 / Flareon2
FlareonRejects

Total: 75+

Flareon Flareon Flareon Flareon Flareon
You're exactly two weeks after my birthday, Josh!
Quote:You're exactly two weeks after my birthday, Josh!

WOOT! That's something to be proud of! Smiley
CC1
JoshL1 / JoshL2 / JoshL3 / JoshL4 / JoshL5 / JoshL6 / JoshL7 / WoCCLP3 / ???
JCCLP1 / JCCLP2 / JCCLP3 / JoshL0
JoshL / JCCLPRejects

Total: Too many but presumably over 1400

CC2
Flareon1 / Flareon2
FlareonRejects

Total: 75+

Flareon Flareon Flareon Flareon Flareon
Also, why is the first association made with me level designing-wise is Bloblake!? I want you to forget about this piece of garbage Tongue
Hello'v'ryone's'is' rockdet Ænigma Mælström (any word with æ because it's funny), master of non sequitur buckets!
My YouTube Channel
Rock-Alpha(It's a great game, Bill) 65 levels, including "Voices" and the world-infamous famous "Bloblake"!
Rock-Beta (You should try it, Bill) 50 levels, including "Unicorn Rabbit" and "The Sedna Suite" odyssey!
Rock-Gamma (Woah, really, Bill?!) 40 levels, including "Uncle duo ha ha ha ha ha" and many other surprises and what the actual f*** moments!
Teeth "We are after all in the future, where the past is king and the paste is ming." -raocow