The Official Birthday Thread!
Ages like 18, 19, and 21 just seem so arbitrary...why not 20? It's a nice, round number. Slight smile
Maybe we should switch to a base-18 counting system. Or base-19, for our friends up in Canada.
Quote:In Jr. High School, I would take a gummi bear, squeeze its ears into points so it looked like Yoda, and then I would say to it "Eat you, I will!". And of course then I would it eat.
I gotta wait till August. D: Time has been going fast lately though. Smiley
ZK1 / ZK2 / ZK3 / ZK3: Abandoned / ZK4 / ZK5

Bronze / Silver / Gold
base 18? Wouldn't that require 8 more digits?
"Bad news, bad news came to me where I sleep / Turn turn turn again" - Bob Dylan
Hey, we're a creative lot. We'll come up with something.
Quote:In Jr. High School, I would take a gummi bear, squeeze its ears into points so it looked like Yoda, and then I would say to it "Eat you, I will!". And of course then I would it eat.
Quote:Ages like 18, 19, and 21 just seem so arbitrary...why not 20? It's a nice, round number. Slight smile

It's perfect Tongue
CC1
JoshL1 / JoshL2 / JoshL3 / JoshL4 / JoshL5 / JoshL6 / JoshL7 / WoCCLP3 / ???
JCCLP1 / JCCLP2 / JCCLP3 / JoshL0
JoshL / JCCLPRejects

Total: Too many but presumably over 1400

CC2
Flareon1 / Flareon2
FlareonRejects

Total: 75+

Flareon Flareon Flareon Flareon Flareon
Quote:It's perfect Tongue

But.. but.. you can't legally drink when you're 20! Thief
ZK1 / ZK2 / ZK3 / ZK3: Abandoned / ZK4 / ZK5

Bronze / Silver / Gold
That makes it better if you don't plan to drink that much in your later years of life Slight smile
CC1
JoshL1 / JoshL2 / JoshL3 / JoshL4 / JoshL5 / JoshL6 / JoshL7 / WoCCLP3 / ???
JCCLP1 / JCCLP2 / JCCLP3 / JoshL0
JoshL / JCCLPRejects

Total: Too many but presumably over 1400

CC2
Flareon1 / Flareon2
FlareonRejects

Total: 75+

Flareon Flareon Flareon Flareon Flareon
Quote:But.. but.. you can't legally drink when you're 20! Thief

That must suck! Then again, it's better than the age of 18 in England. Too many drunks getting into fights on the streets these days.
[Image: tsjoJuC.png]
I can testify, at least from my experience, that waiting until you're of the legal age before you start drinking does not help you abstain when you do start drinking.