Official Bit Buster Game Projects!
OK now for those who've been around in the last few months, we have done couple projects including Minigolf games and Cannons games, to name a few. Sometimes, they're recorded, sometimes, we just go out there to chill with everyone. So here we'll arrange dates and hours for these to be reproduced.

If you're interested into seeing old projects:

I have some Minigolf games and a Dualtris game on my YouTube channel

BigOto2 has a Minigolf game and a Cannons game on his.

Also, BigOto2, Flareon350 and myself have made a co-commentary on some CC videos.

BigOto2 has 2 videos, Flareon350 has 1, and I have 1 as well.

We could keep track of every project here, but I don't have time at the moment, I'll edit in the video links later.
Hello'v'ryone's'is' rockdet Ænigma Mælström (any word with æ because it's funny), master of non sequitur buckets!
My YouTube Channel
Rock-Alpha(It's a great game, Bill) 65 levels, including "Voices" and the world-infamous famous "Bloblake"!
Rock-Beta (You should try it, Bill) 50 levels, including "Unicorn Rabbit" and "The Sedna Suite" odyssey!
Rock-Gamma (Woah, really, Bill?!) 40 levels, including "Uncle duo ha ha ha ha ha" and many other surprises and what the actual f*** moments!
Teeth "We are after all in the future, where the past is king and the paste is ming." -raocow
The most common time we play would be Friday/Saturday nights depending on availability and our own schedules. It always leads to total hilarity when we do it for long enough, take this video for example:

While this video may start out "normal," it slowly gets more and more hilarious as the jokes get funnier. Toward the end, we all burst out laughing in response to a simple 5-word sentence.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CskATisCK_U
Well, I'd be all in for recording like this, that is, if skype on my iPod would handle this, which it very well may not. But if it did, and if I had time, I'd do it.

How about spring break? At least some of us have it off, so maybe we could do one then?
<p>Proud owner of absolutely no untied bolds.
If we could Minigolf on a Saturday or Tuesday late night, I'd be totally down.
I may be able to do Saturday night, this week...?
Why not!
Hello'v'ryone's'is' rockdet Ænigma Mælström (any word with æ because it's funny), master of non sequitur buckets!
My YouTube Channel
Rock-Alpha(It's a great game, Bill) 65 levels, including "Voices" and the world-infamous famous "Bloblake"!
Rock-Beta (You should try it, Bill) 50 levels, including "Unicorn Rabbit" and "The Sedna Suite" odyssey!
Rock-Gamma (Woah, really, Bill?!) 40 levels, including "Uncle duo ha ha ha ha ha" and many other surprises and what the actual f*** moments!
Teeth "We are after all in the future, where the past is king and the paste is ming." -raocow
Well then, who's in?
If it's after midnight CST on Saturday night, I think I may be able to...
I might join in this weekend. I don't really have any other plans but re-lynxifying my Chip's Challenge levels at the moment.
[Image: tsjoJuC.png]
For this Saturday night, we already have a full house with me, Rock, James, and J.B. in, so we're going to cut it off there and hopefully do more stuff in future weeks with others who want in. Sorry for any inconveniences, but those who aren't participating will have YouTube videos to look forward to. Chip Win