Official Bit Buster Game Projects!
Awww...I wanted to do Minigolf. Oh well. I'm free practically everyday.
CC1
JoshL1 / JoshL2 / JoshL3 / JoshL4 / JoshL5 / JoshL6 / JoshL7 / WoCCLP3 / ???
JCCLP1 / JCCLP2 / JCCLP3 / JoshL0
JoshL / JCCLPRejects

Total: Too many but presumably over 1400

CC2
Flareon1 / Flareon2
FlareonRejects

Total: 75+

Flareon Flareon Flareon Flareon Flareon
We shall do more next weekend then, hopefully enough others are available! It's not too common that 6 or 7 are interested to play all in the same night, and Playforia doesn't seem to support more than 4 players and even if it did things would probably get too chaotic.
Playforia supports up to 8 in Cannons, else we could eventually find something else, like maybe do an iSketch session or any other valid suggestion (Worms, anyone? Tongue).
Hello'v'ryone's'is' rockdet Ænigma Mælström (any word with æ because it's funny), master of non sequitur buckets!
My YouTube Channel
Rock-Alpha(It's a great game, Bill) 65 levels, including "Voices" and the world-infamous famous "Bloblake"!
Rock-Beta (You should try it, Bill) 50 levels, including "Unicorn Rabbit" and "The Sedna Suite" odyssey!
Rock-Gamma (Woah, really, Bill?!) 40 levels, including "Uncle duo ha ha ha ha ha" and many other surprises and what the actual f*** moments!
Teeth "We are after all in the future, where the past is king and the paste is ming." -raocow
Cannons might be too chaotic with more than 4, I say we find something else for those huge sessions. Not sure what iSketch or Worms are so you guys will have to teach me when we do play one of them.
I don't think there's a free Worms around, so definitely forget about it if you're not ready to invest. iSketch is a fun game where one person draws something and everyone else guesses.
Hello'v'ryone's'is' rockdet Ænigma Mælström (any word with æ because it's funny), master of non sequitur buckets!
My YouTube Channel
Rock-Alpha(It's a great game, Bill) 65 levels, including "Voices" and the world-infamous famous "Bloblake"!
Rock-Beta (You should try it, Bill) 50 levels, including "Unicorn Rabbit" and "The Sedna Suite" odyssey!
Rock-Gamma (Woah, really, Bill?!) 40 levels, including "Uncle duo ha ha ha ha ha" and many other surprises and what the actual f*** moments!
Teeth "We are after all in the future, where the past is king and the paste is ming." -raocow
That's always interesting, we should do iSketch maybe sometime. But Minigolf and full-house Cannons still have priority of course.
Depends, I certainly don't want and will get easily bored if we have 631 Cannons/Minigolf games.
My YouTube Channel
LOL, I always love it when people make up random numbers like that on the fly. But at least 1 or 2, then let's branch out and try something else. I saw a game on Playforia called "Super Minigolf" - anyone know anything about this?
I believe it's the same thing except it gives the option of making your own tracks. That or only singleplayer. Not sure either.
My YouTube Channel
Well I just recently made a Playforia account so I'll taking part in these Cannons/Minigolf games from now on!

By the way, whenever the next minigolf or whatever game is planned, I want to be part of it so I'm already on the next list for it Thumbs up
CC1
JoshL1 / JoshL2 / JoshL3 / JoshL4 / JoshL5 / JoshL6 / JoshL7 / WoCCLP3 / ???
JCCLP1 / JCCLP2 / JCCLP3 / JoshL0
JoshL / JCCLPRejects

Total: Too many but presumably over 1400

CC2
Flareon1 / Flareon2
FlareonRejects

Total: 75+

Flareon Flareon Flareon Flareon Flareon