Official Bit Buster Game Projects!
I believe next in line is 8-player cannons, if we can get that many. Maaaybe possible this weekend for me, but next weekend certainly won't work, and then after that I'm open for sure.
Would late tomorrow night (again, a Saturday) work for everyone interested?
It would work for me Slight smile
CC1
JoshL1 / JoshL2 / JoshL3 / JoshL4 / JoshL5 / JoshL6 / JoshL7 / WoCCLP3 / ???
JCCLP1 / JCCLP2 / JCCLP3 / JoshL0
JoshL / JCCLPRejects

Total: Too many but presumably over 1400

CC2
Flareon1 / Flareon2
FlareonRejects

Total: 75+

Flareon Flareon Flareon Flareon Flareon
Does anybody else have Steam? I have loads of games on there and was just wondering if people had an account. You could PM me it if you don't want to share it publically.
[Image: tsjoJuC.png]
I sure do! jblewis20 is my user name.
I do but I'm never on there.
"Bad news, bad news came to me where I sleep / Turn turn turn again" - Bob Dylan
Speaking of, is there a way you could implement that to our profiles (Steam account)? I kinda wish mine was available around. Mine's rockdet.
Hello'v'ryone's'is' rockdet Ænigma Mælström (any word with æ because it's funny), master of non sequitur buckets!
My YouTube Channel
Rock-Alpha(It's a great game, Bill) 65 levels, including "Voices" and the world-infamous famous "Bloblake"!
Rock-Beta (You should try it, Bill) 50 levels, including "Unicorn Rabbit" and "The Sedna Suite" odyssey!
Rock-Gamma (Woah, really, Bill?!) 40 levels, including "Uncle duo ha ha ha ha ha" and many other surprises and what the actual f*** moments!
Teeth "We are after all in the future, where the past is king and the paste is ming." -raocow
I guess it depends on if the majority of users had one. A similar argument could be made for an account on just about any site, but it all comes down to whether or not it would be useful to most people. Slight smile