Poll: What Do You Think?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Keep Them As They Are
57.14%
4 57.14%
Level 149 Awards Only
42.86%
3 42.86%
Total 7 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

CC Zone Post Awards
I haven't managed to work out how to seperate the awards yet, but I'll see if I can find a better way of reorganising the 149 posting awards.
[Image: tsjoJuC.png]
Note: Trevor was talking about CC1, CCLP2 and CCLP3 set completion. Y'know, those awards?
Hello'v'ryone's'is' rockdet Ænigma Mælström (any word with æ because it's funny), master of non sequitur buckets!
My YouTube Channel
Rock-Alpha(It's a great game, Bill) 65 levels, including "Voices" and the world-infamous famous "Bloblake"!
Rock-Beta (You should try it, Bill) 50 levels, including "Unicorn Rabbit" and "The Sedna Suite" odyssey!
Rock-Gamma (Woah, really, Bill?!) 40 levels, including "Uncle duo ha ha ha ha ha" and many other surprises and what the actual f*** moments!
Teeth "We are after all in the future, where the past is king and the paste is ming." -raocow
Quote:Note: Trevor was talking about CC1, CCLP2 and CCLP3 set completion. Y'know, those awards?

The real ones or the posting ones?
The real one, else there wouldn't have been any intervention by me.
Hello'v'ryone's'is' rockdet Ænigma Mælström (any word with æ because it's funny), master of non sequitur buckets!
My YouTube Channel
Rock-Alpha(It's a great game, Bill) 65 levels, including "Voices" and the world-infamous famous "Bloblake"!
Rock-Beta (You should try it, Bill) 50 levels, including "Unicorn Rabbit" and "The Sedna Suite" odyssey!
Rock-Gamma (Woah, really, Bill?!) 40 levels, including "Uncle duo ha ha ha ha ha" and many other surprises and what the actual f*** moments!
Teeth "We are after all in the future, where the past is king and the paste is ming." -raocow
I'm unaware of the awards for reaching level 149 post count, but maybe we should use the same system for them too.

Also, ironic moment when I post this and my level goes up to 62, and the first thing I think is "Aw, geesh! Go back to start!" and then realize it's referring to CC1's SLO MO and not CCLP3.
Quote:I'm unaware of the awards for reaching level 149 post count, but maybe we should use the same system for them too.

I have got the 149 ones made. Perhaps the posting ones could be CCLP2, CCLP3, and CCLP1, and the 149 ones could go in the real awards?
Not sure. Anyways, we're drifting away from the initial proposition.
My YouTube Channel
I'm a bit confused here...does this mean that the leveling/ranking system will now include both "Lynx" and "MS" CCLP3 ranks as well? Because I don't believe we need to go through a set twice like that...

At any rate, let's hope CCLP1 comes out before someone breaks past the CCLP3 ranks. Thumbs up
No, what was suggested was to add an extra icon under the post count showing with dots or something which official set every member has completed (not by post count, but by playing CC)
My YouTube Channel
Quote:No, what was suggested was to add an extra icon under the post count showing with dots or something which official set every member has completed (not by post count, but by playing CC)

The side icon next to the level turns into a basic CCLP2 or CCLP3 for now.