Poll: What Do You Think?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Keep Them As They Are
57.14%
4 57.14%
Level 149 Awards Only
42.86%
3 42.86%
Total 7 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

CC Zone Post Awards
After examining the awards again yesterday, I realised that the post award milestones might not be needed. Rockdet did mention this earlier I admit, but now I find that they clutter the user awards over the real achievements and perhaps it's best for it to be limited to the level 149 awards. What do you guys think?
[Image: tsjoJuC.png]
Perhaps, just have the "real achievements" as the top line, and the rest underneath?
I don't think you should get rid of them entirely. It does show after all how active a user is in order to get those awards Slight smile
CC1
JoshL1 / JoshL2 / JoshL3 / JoshL4 / JoshL5 / JoshL6 / JoshL7 / WoCCLP3 / ???
JCCLP1 / JCCLP2 / JCCLP3 / JoshL0
JoshL / JCCLPRejects

Total: Too many but presumably over 1400

CC2
Flareon1 / Flareon2
FlareonRejects

Total: 75+

Flareon Flareon Flareon Flareon Flareon
The decision is tough. I like the idea of being reminded when I reached a specific post, and as Flareon350 said, it takes efford to get them still. You can't seperate the awards either..
I say you should make it so the latest one you get replaces the last one. That way, you only have one posting "award" being your rank or something like it. The alternative would be to show the rank beside the post count, but that would pretty much lose all the point.
Hello'v'ryone's'is' rockdet Ænigma Mælström (any word with æ because it's funny), master of non sequitur buckets!
My YouTube Channel
Rock-Alpha(It's a great game, Bill) 65 levels, including "Voices" and the world-infamous famous "Bloblake"!
Rock-Beta (You should try it, Bill) 50 levels, including "Unicorn Rabbit" and "The Sedna Suite" odyssey!
Rock-Gamma (Woah, really, Bill?!) 40 levels, including "Uncle duo ha ha ha ha ha" and many other surprises and what the actual f*** moments!
Teeth "We are after all in the future, where the past is king and the paste is ming." -raocow
Ok guys, I will experiment with Rockdet's suggestion on putting the post award next to the level and make the 149 ones the real awards.. I think that's the best approach.
I agree, I also think less valuable awards should fall to the back whereas the rarer ones come to the front, for example the award for having the top CC1 score (which only Pieguy has now) should get priority over the award for completing CC1, and such.
All the post awards are gone. I'm placing them where the levels are now. This will take time, but I think it already looks better.
I really like the looks of this, Tom Slight smile
Hello'v'ryone's'is' rockdet Ænigma Mælström (any word with æ because it's funny), master of non sequitur buckets!
My YouTube Channel
Rock-Alpha(It's a great game, Bill) 65 levels, including "Voices" and the world-infamous famous "Bloblake"!
Rock-Beta (You should try it, Bill) 50 levels, including "Unicorn Rabbit" and "The Sedna Suite" odyssey!
Rock-Gamma (Woah, really, Bill?!) 40 levels, including "Uncle duo ha ha ha ha ha" and many other surprises and what the actual f*** moments!
Teeth "We are after all in the future, where the past is king and the paste is ming." -raocow
Me too. But it makes everyone look like they've achieved less Tongue