Poll: What Do You Think?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Keep Them As They Are
57.14%
4 57.14%
Level 149 Awards Only
42.86%
3 42.86%
Total 7 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

CC Zone Post Awards
Quote:Me too. But it makes everyone look like they've achieved less Tongue

It looks alot cleaner though. BigOto2, I can't find a way of organising the awards like that, as it can only be done chronologically for now.
[Image: tsjoJuC.png]
On the one hand, it DOES makes it look like people have achieved less.

On the other hand, it makes each achievement worth that much more.
Quote:You tested your own land mine. It worked!
Exactly Slight smile
Hello'v'ryone's'is' rockdet Ænigma Mælström (any word with æ because it's funny), master of non sequitur buckets!
My YouTube Channel
Rock-Alpha(It's a great game, Bill) 65 levels, including "Voices" and the world-infamous famous "Bloblake"!
Rock-Beta (You should try it, Bill) 50 levels, including "Unicorn Rabbit" and "The Sedna Suite" odyssey!
Rock-Gamma (Woah, really, Bill?!) 40 levels, including "Uncle duo ha ha ha ha ha" and many other surprises and what the actual f*** moments!
Teeth "We are after all in the future, where the past is king and the paste is ming." -raocow
I like it. Nice work, Tom Slight smile
Quote:I like it. Nice work, Tom Slight smile

Thanks Mr. Anderson! Thumbs up
I like this as well Slight smile
CC1
JoshL1 / JoshL2 / JoshL3 / JoshL4 / JoshL5 / JoshL6 / JoshL7 / WoCCLP3 / ???
JCCLP1 / JCCLP2 / JCCLP3 / JoshL0
JoshL / JCCLPRejects

Total: Too many but presumably over 1400

CC2
Flareon1 / Flareon2
FlareonRejects

Total: 75+

Flareon Flareon Flareon Flareon Flareon
Thanks for the responses guys! It took a while to do, but everything seems cleaner now. I'm just not sure if I should include the 149 levels in the real awards section.
This new thing got quite confusing at first but I get it now, and I like it Slight smile

And I don't think that putting the 149 levels awards in the normal awards section should be necessary.
<p>Proud owner of absolutely no untied bolds.
Maybe another small bar could be added, which shows which sets have been completed? Another way to save quite a bit of space.
I second that idea. Make it CC1, CCLP2, CCLP3MS and CCLP3Lynx or something like that.
Hello'v'ryone's'is' rockdet Ænigma Mælström (any word with æ because it's funny), master of non sequitur buckets!
My YouTube Channel
Rock-Alpha(It's a great game, Bill) 65 levels, including "Voices" and the world-infamous famous "Bloblake"!
Rock-Beta (You should try it, Bill) 50 levels, including "Unicorn Rabbit" and "The Sedna Suite" odyssey!
Rock-Gamma (Woah, really, Bill?!) 40 levels, including "Uncle duo ha ha ha ha ha" and many other surprises and what the actual f*** moments!
Teeth "We are after all in the future, where the past is king and the paste is ming." -raocow