Anime
Soul Eater is my favorite!

Btw, I made my signature today
MY WEAPON SUCKS!
Yeah it looks great too.

I've been dipped in Hetalia by my sister. I might watch that before Death Note. What do you guys think?
Hello'v'ryone's'is' rockdet Ænigma Mælström (any word with æ because it's funny), master of non sequitur buckets!
My YouTube Channel
Rock-Alpha(It's a great game, Bill) 65 levels, including "Voices" and the world-infamous famous "Bloblake"!
Rock-Beta (You should try it, Bill) 50 levels, including "Unicorn Rabbit" and "The Sedna Suite" odyssey!
Rock-Gamma (Woah, really, Bill?!) 40 levels, including "Uncle duo ha ha ha ha ha" and many other surprises and what the actual f*** moments!
Teeth "We are after all in the future, where the past is king and the paste is ming." -raocow
Do it! Hetalia is really funny!
MY WEAPON SUCKS!
Alright I guess I'll try that then
Hello'v'ryone's'is' rockdet Ænigma Mælström (any word with æ because it's funny), master of non sequitur buckets!
My YouTube Channel
Rock-Alpha(It's a great game, Bill) 65 levels, including "Voices" and the world-infamous famous "Bloblake"!
Rock-Beta (You should try it, Bill) 50 levels, including "Unicorn Rabbit" and "The Sedna Suite" odyssey!
Rock-Gamma (Woah, really, Bill?!) 40 levels, including "Uncle duo ha ha ha ha ha" and many other surprises and what the actual f*** moments!
Teeth "We are after all in the future, where the past is king and the paste is ming." -raocow
I am a huge fan of anime and I watched a lot. There are so many that I like but the ones that I really like are

5. Fullmetal Alchemist (also Brotherhood)

4. Soul Eater

3. Code Geass

2. Clannad

1. Cowboy Bebop

I have also watched Puella Magi Madoka Magica the anime series in which I believe was sort of mentioned in Josh's Not CCLP4 episode. I have yet to watch the movies though, but my feelings to that anime are intense. It focuses on what the price is to be a magical girl which is purely costly. Nevertheless one of my new favorites that I have watched. Just wondering what you guys like and what I should watch next.
I recently watched Kemono no Souja Erin, which is really good. It's fairly slow-paced and there's not a lot of action, which is fine with me. Erin is a great character. It's also got some nice music:

Sound of the Sky (Sora no Woto) was another anime that I liked. Puella Magi Madoka Magica is on my to-watch list.
They call me Earthling, for I come from Earth.

Earthling1.dat, my levelset.