ajmiam's Debut Levelset--Pit of 100 Tiles
Just updated the set again (to Version 1.008), by actually adding a "Chips Left" amount to Level 43. Somehow it took over 14 months for anyone me to notice that Level 43 had "0" Chips Left the whole time. Thank you, CCLP1 staff, for finding that bust and pointing it out to me! Slight smile
I've finally finished my Let's Play of this set! You can see all the videos through the following playlist:

http://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLC...3XmCmnV8PL
It would seem I made a mistake; I had been making tiny updates to some of the levels on my own and apparently never got around to posting them on CCZone, but did post that version on Pieguy's site. Now, I've updated the CCZone version to be the same as the Pieguy version. Here is the scoreboard, btw. http://www.davidstolp.com/old/chips/over...iles-v1008
Quote:It would seem I made a mistake; I had been making tiny updates to some of the levels on my own and apparently never got around to posting them on CCZone, but did post that version on Pieguy's site. Now, I've updated the CCZone version to be the same as the Pieguy version. Here is the scoreboard, btw. http://www.davidstolp.com/old/chips/over...iles-v1008

Oh yeah, I guess I should have pointed that out to you when I noticed it a few weeks back instead of just silently updating my site to include the pie guy link... Tongue

BTW, great set! I've been playing through it when I have CC time that I'm not using to keep my site updated or attempt optimizing CCLP1...up to level 42 so far.
Mike L

My level sets:
MikeL2 - 200 levels, updated 1/22/2017
MikeL2-fix - Lynx compatible version of MikeL2
MikeL3 - 86 levels, updated 1/22/2017 - a best-of set with levels from MikeL2, MikeL4 or my now-hidden rejects set
MikeL4 - 27 levels, updated 1/22/2017 - home of any new post-2009 levels I make
MikeLrejects - 351 levels, updated 5/16/2013 - all my older/experimental/not as good levels
This set looks like a lot of fun, but sadly, I'm getting a "Corrupt or inaccessible CHIPS.DAT file" message. Slight frown

EDIT: 1.007 is the latest version that works for me, so I guess I'll at least start playing in that version.
Progress:

CC1, CC2, CCLP1, CCLP2, JBLP1, Pit of 100 Tiles: Complete!
CCLP3: (exact progress lost to the sands of time, will have to try again at some point)

CCLP4: 30/149
The Other 100 Tiles: 75/100
Jacques.dat: 109/986
There seems to be something in the .dat file itself that "recognizes" it as a set for the Lynx ruleset. This also triggered a message on pieguy's site labeling it as such, and even Tile World automatically plays the levels in Lynx. I'm guessing this is the source of the problem, but I have no idea what causes it.
Interesting. I managed to go to "Levelset Properties" within CCEdit and change the Internal Format to MSCC. Now it works fine! Thanks!
Progress:

CC1, CC2, CCLP1, CCLP2, JBLP1, Pit of 100 Tiles: Complete!
CCLP3: (exact progress lost to the sands of time, will have to try again at some point)

CCLP4: 30/149
The Other 100 Tiles: 75/100
Jacques.dat: 109/986
That's probably it! I'll have to keep this in mind in case this ever comes up again with another set.
There is a difference (although I don't know the details.) There's a program out there (mklynx or something) that actually changes the file from ms to lynx.
"Bad news, bad news came to me where I sleep / Turn turn turn again" - Bob Dylan
I know I am a little late for the discussion, but I just recently played through this whole set and I want to say it is a great FUN level set! Finished all 100 levels! Chip Win

I was just thinking on what level set I should play next after I just recently finished Flareon350's revamped JoshL6 set. Very happy to have gave this levelset a shot, full of great levels. Thankfully not too many unforgivably frustrating levels. Speaking of frustrating levels "I Wanna Be the Bit Buster" (99) was sort of the hardest level for me in the set Angry . I had to look at JB's let's play of this set and your commentary of this set, had to look in the editor too. With great persistence I was finally able to beat it. The last level was EASY though and a great ending level to a great level set. Now on to trying The Other 100 tiles set. Again, great job! Thumbs up