CC Comic
I posted my comic in the gallery -- awaiting approval.
"Bad news, bad news came to me where I sleep / Turn turn turn again" - Bob Dylan
I don't really get it Ida... Who is the yoshi?

Then again, did anyone get mine? Teeth

Here's another one...

[Image: 1adeh.png]
'I made 1,000 levels once.' - Jacques

Quote:I don't really get it Ida... Who is the yoshi?

Yoshi is BigOto. And the comic is based off events in his, Rock's, and Josh's respective playthroughs of this level in their LPs. I guess the comic isn't very fun outside of that context...

watch?v=stCqMjMfhLM (5:30) (Trevor)

watch?v=NJvG5x04H88 (9:45) (Rock)

watch?v=6nSXLBlbd8U (16:10) (Josh - or watch his whole playthrough of this level, it's pretty fun.)

(If anyone could instruct me how to place youtube links without inserting the videos in the post, that would be appreciated...)

Quote: Then again, did anyone get mine?

You have 2 "likes", so I guess so! Slight smile
Thanks! I've only started watching some LPs, i guess!
'I made 1,000 levels once.' - Jacques

Quote:Yoshi is BigOto. And the comic is based off events in his, Rock's, and Josh's respective playthroughs of this level in their LPs. I guess the comic isn't very fun outside of that context...

watch?v=stCqMjMfhLM (5:30) (Trevor)

watch?v=NJvG5x04H88 (9:45) (Rock)

watch?v=6nSXLBlbd8U (16:10) (Josh - or watch his whole playthrough of this level, it's pretty fun.)

(If anyone could instruct me how to place youtube links without inserting the videos in the post, that would be appreciated...)

You have 2 "likes", so I guess so! Slight smile

LOL yours is the best one yet! The Yoshi thing was hilarious, as well as how it highlighted all of our failures in that level.
Green Kitten: Both very good. Teeth

geodave: Will approve later Slight smile

Ida: Not sure how to do the link thing.
Hello'v'ryone's'is' rockdet Ænigma Mælström (any word with æ because it's funny), master of non sequitur buckets!
My YouTube Channel
Rock-Alpha(It's a great game, Bill) 65 levels, including "Voices" and the world-infamous famous "Bloblake"!
Rock-Beta (You should try it, Bill) 50 levels, including "Unicorn Rabbit" and "The Sedna Suite" odyssey!
Rock-Gamma (Woah, really, Bill?!) 40 levels, including "Uncle duo ha ha ha ha ha" and many other surprises and what the actual f*** moments!
Teeth "We are after all in the future, where the past is king and the paste is ming." -raocow
Ok, comic is drawn, just waiting for me to have access to a scanner Tongue
Perhaps you could try to take a photo! Set the camera to macro. Slight smile
All of these comics are great. I'm thinking about making one.
http://cczone.invisionzone.com/index.php?/gallery/image/29-out-of-time/

BAM. My first comic. Hope you guys like it.
<p>Proud owner of absolutely no untied bolds.