CC Comic
This is an original idea by James Anderson, wonder if he got it from the recent Andrew R suggestion to Madhav on the newsgroup, but anyway, he dragged me into it. So we'll both do some in our free times, we might make it a monthly or weekly event, depending on the flow of ideas.

He's my first CC comic, date of 02/03/2012. Enjoy!

WARNING: It contains one bit of swearing, so if you're offended by those, please refrain from viewing, otherwise, apologies!

[Image: tn_gallery_6_5_96393.jpg]
Hello'v'ryone's'is' rockdet Ænigma Mælström (any word with æ because it's funny), master of non sequitur buckets!
My YouTube Channel
Rock-Alpha(It's a great game, Bill) 65 levels, including "Voices" and the world-infamous famous "Bloblake"!
Rock-Beta (You should try it, Bill) 50 levels, including "Unicorn Rabbit" and "The Sedna Suite" odyssey!
Rock-Gamma (Woah, really, Bill?!) 40 levels, including "Uncle duo ha ha ha ha ha" and many other surprises and what the actual f*** moments!
Teeth "We are after all in the future, where the past is king and the paste is ming." -raocow
Good stuff. It is the sort of thing that would happen to you, Rock. I hope you make a comic where you are given a choice of doom next. Smiley
[Image: tsjoJuC.png]
Hmm... pretty good! I might try to make one myself Slight smile
'I made 1,000 levels once.' - Jacques

Hahaha! I wasn't expecting that!

I can see this becoming a series, all ending with the same punchline, rage-comics-style.
Quote:In Jr. High School, I would take a gummi bear, squeeze its ears into points so it looked like Yoda, and then I would say to it "Eat you, I will!". And of course then I would it eat.
HAHAHA I can see that happening Tongue that was pretty funny though! I should do one of these!
CC1
JoshL1 / JoshL2 / JoshL3 / JoshL4 / JoshL5 / JoshL6 / JoshL7 / WoCCLP3 / ???
JCCLP1 / JCCLP2 / JCCLP3 / JoshL0
JoshL / JCCLPRejects

Total: Too many but presumably over 1400

CC2
Flareon1 / Flareon2
FlareonRejects

Total: 75+

Flareon Flareon Flareon Flareon Flareon
Well, once again I'll include a link in case the pic doesn't show:

http://geodave.webatu.com/pi2.PNG
"Bad news, bad news came to me where I sleep / Turn turn turn again" - Bob Dylan
^Brilliant! Keep 'em coming!
Quote:In Jr. High School, I would take a gummi bear, squeeze its ears into points so it looked like Yoda, and then I would say to it "Eat you, I will!". And of course then I would it eat.
Quote:http://geodave.webatu.com/pi2.PNG

I laughed at both...but why is there an extra block in the last frame?
We need to have one where Rock dies on CCLP3 #1 in the first room. Slight smile
...I looked that up on the Wiki to see who the designer was (to fit in with the theme of the original comic), and I've gotta wonder: how are the difficulty ratings assigned? Is level 1 in CCLP3 really a two-star difficulty level?