CC Comic
James will have a much different style than mine, and I don't intend to do all my comics that style either.
Hello'v'ryone's'is' rockdet Ænigma Mælström (any word with æ because it's funny), master of non sequitur buckets!
My YouTube Channel
Rock-Alpha(It's a great game, Bill) 65 levels, including "Voices" and the world-infamous famous "Bloblake"!
Rock-Beta (You should try it, Bill) 50 levels, including "Unicorn Rabbit" and "The Sedna Suite" odyssey!
Rock-Gamma (Woah, really, Bill?!) 40 levels, including "Uncle duo ha ha ha ha ha" and many other surprises and what the actual f*** moments!
Teeth "We are after all in the future, where the past is king and the paste is ming." -raocow
Quote:I laughed at both...but why is there an extra block in the last frame?

That's cause I messed up. I'll fix it.
"Bad news, bad news came to me where I sleep / Turn turn turn again" - Bob Dylan
Here's an updated picture (if it posts):

I fixed the one on the website as well.
"Bad news, bad news came to me where I sleep / Turn turn turn again" - Bob Dylan
Didn't post for some reason Slight frown

Waiting for James' Teeth
Hello'v'ryone's'is' rockdet Ænigma Mælström (any word with æ because it's funny), master of non sequitur buckets!
My YouTube Channel
Rock-Alpha(It's a great game, Bill) 65 levels, including "Voices" and the world-infamous famous "Bloblake"!
Rock-Beta (You should try it, Bill) 50 levels, including "Unicorn Rabbit" and "The Sedna Suite" odyssey!
Rock-Gamma (Woah, really, Bill?!) 40 levels, including "Uncle duo ha ha ha ha ha" and many other surprises and what the actual f*** moments!
Teeth "We are after all in the future, where the past is king and the paste is ming." -raocow
I'm hand-drawing mine. I'm hoping I can get the first one finished soon Slight smile
A hand-drawn CC comic shows a lot, but mainly just how awesome you are Thumbs up I can't wait to see that one Tongue
CC1
JoshL1 / JoshL2 / JoshL3 / JoshL4 / JoshL5 / JoshL6 / JoshL7 / WoCCLP3 / ???
JCCLP1 / JCCLP2 / JCCLP3 / JoshL0
JoshL / JCCLPRejects

Total: Too many but presumably over 1400

CC2
Flareon1 / Flareon2
FlareonRejects

Total: 75+

Flareon Flareon Flareon Flareon Flareon
I just made a comic for this thread, but then I saw that a) the "Comic" album is only for the staff, and B) any images in the "Other" album has to be approved by the staff so I'm afraid I can't post a link to it here...

Anyway, if the image is approved, feel free to move it to the Comics album or not. Slight smile

Edit:

http://cczone.invisionzone.com/index.php?/gallery/image/25-vague-dream-comic/
I absolutely love that one, Ida! Moved it as well to the comic folder, and I guess Tom could do something about it...
My YouTube Channel
Here's my take on a CC comic Slight smile

[Image: nv2ykl.png]
'I made 1,000 levels once.' - Jacques

Quote:I just made a comic for this thread, but then I saw that a) the "Comic" album is only for the staff, and B) any images in the "Other" album has to be approved by the staff so I'm afraid I can't post a link to it here...

Anyway, if the image is approved, feel free to move it to the Comics album or not. Slight smile

Edit:

http://cczone.invisi...ue-dream-comic/

When I saw the Flareon in it I was like "Oh man! I'm in this one!" Smiley I really like that comic as well Ida!
CC1
JoshL1 / JoshL2 / JoshL3 / JoshL4 / JoshL5 / JoshL6 / JoshL7 / WoCCLP3 / ???
JCCLP1 / JCCLP2 / JCCLP3 / JoshL0
JoshL / JCCLPRejects

Total: Too many but presumably over 1400

CC2
Flareon1 / Flareon2
FlareonRejects

Total: 75+

Flareon Flareon Flareon Flareon Flareon