The Wannabe Longest Thread
I'm 5'7" and 170 pounds...yeah, not too good. Tongue
My rants have been blocked like a giant green trollface blob in the clogged toilet. There will be no more, sorry to those I dissappoint.

I guess this means I stop growing? I kinda want to reach 6 feet but not get any fatter.
Quote:I'm 5'7" and 170 pounds...yeah, not too good. Tongue
We're size twins! `Cept yer prettier!

Plankton
"Bad news, bad news came to me where I sleep / Turn turn turn again" - Bob Dylan
lol I actually didn't think you were that short J.B., I pictured you a bit taller.
Hello'v'ryone's'is' rockdet Ænigma Mælström (any word with æ because it's funny), master of non sequitur buckets!
My YouTube Channel
Rock-Alpha(It's a great game, Bill) 65 levels, including "Voices" and the world-infamous famous "Bloblake"!
Rock-Beta (You should try it, Bill) 50 levels, including "Unicorn Rabbit" and "The Sedna Suite" odyssey!
Rock-Gamma (Woah, really, Bill?!) 40 levels, including "Uncle duo ha ha ha ha ha" and many other surprises and what the actual f*** moments!
Teeth "We are after all in the future, where the past is king and the paste is ming." -raocow
Is it because of my deep, awesome voice? Tongue
I don't see J.B. as being very tall, but not really short either. Rock and Josh would be taller than him and Tyler and Ben in the mid-range too in my mental image, but obviously that doesn't hold up to the truth. Teeth
Exactly the voice, J.B. Tongue

I dunno, feelings?
Hello'v'ryone's'is' rockdet Ænigma Mælström (any word with æ because it's funny), master of non sequitur buckets!
My YouTube Channel
Rock-Alpha(It's a great game, Bill) 65 levels, including "Voices" and the world-infamous famous "Bloblake"!
Rock-Beta (You should try it, Bill) 50 levels, including "Unicorn Rabbit" and "The Sedna Suite" odyssey!
Rock-Gamma (Woah, really, Bill?!) 40 levels, including "Uncle duo ha ha ha ha ha" and many other surprises and what the actual f*** moments!
Teeth "We are after all in the future, where the past is king and the paste is ming." -raocow
J.B. and I are both 5'7", but he's shorter because he's in Texas.....
"Bad news, bad news came to me where I sleep / Turn turn turn again" - Bob Dylan
O RLY?
lol, awesome deduction there.
My YouTube Channel