February 2012 : Treasure Hunter Competition
I only counted how much stuff I'm leaving behind, so I have no clue how to compare scores, Hopefully nobody doesn't send in their solution just because they would only score 1!0 or something. Of course the flip side to revealing your score is that others will try to match and beat it, so it isn't all bad. In any case, quite a few people get points and they all add up over the months.

The level does feel a lot like a time trial challenge, but slightly different. In a way it is more unforgiving, because the goal is more open ended. If you want to keep the TT feeling different from the treasure hunt, the element that restricts your access to all the items shouldn't be time. Of course this avenue needs to be tapped as well, so I do like this month's level.
Hmm... I've reached the exit with 0.8 left :s
Read the sentence below this one.

You owe me $20.

Read the sentence above this one.
Yeah it does feel like a TT, I have to rethink every detail every time, as I'm not a super-mega-championship-edition level designer especially with that goal in mind, so I'm wondering how I'll make it evolve.
Hello'v'ryone's'is' rockdet Ænigma Mælström (any word with æ because it's funny), master of non sequitur buckets!
My YouTube Channel
Rock-Alpha(It's a great game, Bill) 65 levels, including "Voices" and the world-infamous famous "Bloblake"!
Rock-Beta (You should try it, Bill) 50 levels, including "Unicorn Rabbit" and "The Sedna Suite" odyssey!
Rock-Gamma (Woah, really, Bill?!) 40 levels, including "Uncle duo ha ha ha ha ha" and many other surprises and what the actual f*** moments!
Teeth "We are after all in the future, where the past is king and the paste is ming." -raocow
Alright I've entered too.

I loved the level! Much better that last months. Quite the puzzle Slight smile

Of course J.B. will beat me though :/
<p>Proud owner of absolutely no untied bolds.
OK Here's the standings for this month, and I'm amazed I don't have a single person sending me a run worth of the same amount of points.

Anyhow, cheers for our winner this month, none other than pieguy, with an astonishing 143 points!

Here are the full standings with points awarded for the Chip Cup.

pieguy - 143pts - 15

M11k4 - 142pts - 12

Markus - 141pts - 10

FJepsen - 137pts - 8

ajmiam - 131pts - 7

quiznos00 - 130pts - 6

Hornlitz - 125pts - 5

micronexer97 - 115pts - 4

paulgilb - 80pts - 3

geodave - 57pts - 2

Congratulations to everyone who participated, and see you in next competition!
Hello'v'ryone's'is' rockdet Ænigma Mælström (any word with æ because it's funny), master of non sequitur buckets!
My YouTube Channel
Rock-Alpha(It's a great game, Bill) 65 levels, including "Voices" and the world-infamous famous "Bloblake"!
Rock-Beta (You should try it, Bill) 50 levels, including "Unicorn Rabbit" and "The Sedna Suite" odyssey!
Rock-Gamma (Woah, really, Bill?!) 40 levels, including "Uncle duo ha ha ha ha ha" and many other surprises and what the actual f*** moments!
Teeth "We are after all in the future, where the past is king and the paste is ming." -raocow