Top 10 favourite video games of all-time
What are your top 10 video games of all-time at the moment?

Mine are:

01)Sonic 3 & Knuckles (Mega Drive)

02)Goldeneye 007 (Nintendo 64)

03)Duke Nukem 3D (PC)

04)Super Mario 64 (Nintendo 64)

05)Sonic The Hedgehog (Mega Drive)

06)Resident Evil: Code Veronica (Dreamcast)

07)Metal Gear Solid (Playstation)

08)Half-Life (PC)

09)Super Mario Bros 3 (NES)

10) Sonic The Hedgehog 2 (Mega Drive)
[Image: tsjoJuC.png]
Wow -- good topic.

<ol style="list-style-type:decimal;">[*]Super Mario World (SNES)

[*]Gauntlet (original arcade version)

[*]Gauntlet Dark Legacy (PS2)

[*]Yu-gi-oh! Forbidden Memories (PS2)

[*]Ty the Tazmanian Tiger (PS2)

[*]Spyro! (PS1)

[*]Mr. Do! (arcade)

[*]Dragon's Lair (arcade laser disc)

[*]Joust! (arcade)

[*]Pengo (arcade)

</ol>

I'm sure I'm forgetting some
"Bad news, bad news came to me where I sleep / Turn turn turn again" - Bob Dylan
Why must you do this to me... let's see... well, I'm doing top 20 because I can't leave some of these out, and they're in alphabetical order instead of best to worst because ordering them the latter way would take way too long.

Braid (XBLA)

Call of Duty: Black Ops (Xbox 360) (alright, alright, while it may not be the best game in every aspect, playing online is bloody addictive... I've played 100+ hours of it )

Chip's Challenge (PC)

Crazy Taxi (Dreamcast)

Jet Set Radio Future (Xbox)

LittleBigPlanet 2 (PS3)

Luigi's Mansion (Gamecube)

Mirror's Edge (Xbox 360)

Psychonauts (Xbox)

Portal (PC)

Shenmue (Dreamcast)

SimCity 4 (PC)

Sonic the Hedgehog 2

Sonic 3 & Knuckles (Genesis/Mega Drive)

Spyro: Year of the Dragon (Playstation)

Super Meat Boy (Xbox 360)

Super Mario Bros. 3 (NES)

Super Monkey Ball DX (Xbox)

Super Smash Bros. Brawl (Wii)

Tony Hawk's Underground (Gamecube)

Conclusion: the best games start with S Thumbs up
You should probably be playing CC2LP1.

Or go to the Chip's Challenge Wiki.
1: Legend of Zelda - Skyward Sword (Wii)

2: Legend of Zelda - Twilight Princess (GCN/Wii)

3: Legend of Zelda - Wind Waker (GCN)

4: Legend of Zelda - Majora's Mask (N64)

5: Chip's Challenge (PC)

6: Super Mario Galaxy (Wii)

7: New Super Mario Bros Wii (Wii)

8: Super Smash Bros Brawl (Wii)

9: Super Smash Bros Melee (GCN)

10: Mario Kart: Double Dash (GCN)

11: Legend of Zelda - A Link To The Past (SNES)

12: Super Mario World (SNES)

13: Super Mario Bros (NES)

14: Legend of Zelda - Phantom Hourglass (DS)

15: Legend of Zelda (NES)

Lol I'm not biased at all...

And I know it's just top 10, but I don't care Tongue

Also this might change if I think of a game I really like that I forgot to include.

Edit: added Super Mario Galaxy. I cab't believe I forgot that one.
<p>Proud owner of absolutely no untied bolds.
NICE NINTENDO SHANE.

Though, a third of my list is Sega, so I guess I'm no king of variety.

And I like how Ocarina of Time isn't on there.
You should probably be playing CC2LP1.

Or go to the Chip's Challenge Wiki.
I'm hesitant to include Minecraft in my list because everyone seems to hate me because I like it so much. The Portal series too.

1. Super Mario Galaxy series

2. Mario Kart series

3. Portal series

4. Chip's Challenge

5. Minecraft

6. Super Mario Bros. 2

7. New Super Mario Bros. Wii

8. Super Mario World

9. CCLP3

10. Roller Coaster Tycoon series (now outdated majorly though and not that fun anymore)
Quote:NICE NINTENDO SHANE.

Though, a third of my list is Sega, so I guess I'm no king of variety.

And I like how Ocarina of Time isn't on there.

Ocarina of time isn't on there simply because it's not on my top 15 Tongue

It is on my top 20 however.

Also, I don't play Sega games really, which is why no sonic games are on there.

I suppose I forgot Super Mario Galaxy though...
<p>Proud owner of absolutely no untied bolds.
I'm going to make 2 separate lists because I don't think I can fairly compare games I don't play that often anymore with ones I do.

Games I primarily played within the last few years:

1) Super Mario Galaxy 2 -- Full of great scenery and music and varied, fun levels. Getting that 242nd star took may tries, but was so WORTH IT! I also enjoyed spending countless hours optimizing and finding dozens of shortcuts to improve my best times.

2) Mario Kart Wii -- I played this pretty regularly online for about a year after I got it. I also played it online with my friend when he moved to Germany for a year.

3) Tile World & CCEdit -- Of course! Teeth

4) Guitar Hero 3 -- Love the track list and the presentation more than any other GH game.

5) Donkey Kong Country Returns -- Challenging levels, great settings, AND a Time Trial mode?! Easily makes the list!

6) Super Smash Bros Brawl -- One of my friends is about perfectly matched with me in terms of skill level at this game, so we’ve had many epic battles.

7) Roller Coaster Tycoon -- Somehow building a theme park never gets old. I made it to the bottom of the Corkscrew Follies scenario list last summer--then my

hard drive got wiped. Slight frown

8) Mega Man Day in the Limelight 2 -- A fun (though still in development) fangame featuring an immensely simple yet gratifying core gameplay concept that, IMHO, should’ve been present in every single official Mega Man game from the start!

9) Zelda Skyward Sword -- I haven’t finished it yet and it’s not perfect, but it’s still a refreshing change to the series.

10) Yu-Gi-Oh World Championship Tournament 2010 -- I must’ve built and tested over 30 different decks. Coming up with new, unconventional strategies is something I enjoy.

Honorable mentions: Kirby’s Epic Yarn, New Super Mario Bros Wii, Mega Man 2, 9 & 10, Portal 2, Tetris, Super Mario 3D Land

Games I primarily played at least 4 years ago:

1) Crash Team Racing -- Each time one of my friends came over, we used to play this game for at least an hour. It was so fun we even spent hours playing the demo included in Spyro 2 until I got the actual game.

2) Super Mario Bros 3 -- Full of varied and memorable stages, not to mention all the powerups, this is the closest a Mario game has gotten to perfection IMO.

3) Spyro the Dragon -- As I described it to my friends in 1<sup>st</sup> grade, “It’s the game you just gotta have!” It was highly satisfying to explore the levels and improve from just starting out to reaching 120% through the years of my childhood. More recently, I’ve also found it fun to speedrun. (Best time starting from a new game to beat Gnasty: 1hr3min.)

4) Yoshi’s Island -- Another example of a game where finishing 100% was an exciting journey of many years.

5) Ratchet and Clank 2: Going Commando -- Even though I am not a fan of shooters for the most part, I found it incredibly satisfying to build up an arsenal and then find the right weapon to use for the right job.

6) Super Mario 64 DS -- I never owned an N64, so I only got tastes of Super Mario 64 and I could only imagine how awesome it would be to play. Then with this game I got my chance to play it myself. And it was just as good as I had imagined.

7) Spyro 3: Year of the Dragon -- Better than the original: fun minigames like skating. Worse than the original: frustrating minigames like whack-a-mole.

8) NES Zelda 1 -- Alas, I fear we may never again get a Zelda game with top-down, 2D, grid based, simple but challenging maze-like dungeons that don’t have to be completed in strict order

9) Heroes of Might and Magic III -- An old but somehow still very fun strategy classic

10) Super Mario Bros Deluxe -- This reincarnation of the original Super Mario meshed best with my love of strategizing and optimizing because of the individual level score challenges.

Honorable mentions: Yoshi’s Island DS, Kirby’s Adventure, Pokémon Emerald, Super Mario Bros 2 (USA), Super Mario World, Paper Mario (original and 1000-Year Door)
1. Dwarf Fortress - seriously, I can't get enough of this game.

2. Legend of Zelda: Twilight Princess

3. Skyrim (though this may only rank because it's newish - lets see how I feel in a year)

4. Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time.

5 . Fallout 1

6 . Fallout 3

7. Warcraft III (Warcraft 3)

8. SimCity 4

9. Chip's Challenge

10. Oblivion
Quote:You tested your own land mine. It worked!
Quote:And I like how Ocarina of Time isn't on there.

I've never even played Ocarina Of Time. Thumbs down
[Image: tsjoJuC.png]