Top 10 favourite video games of all-time
I don't think I have even played 10 different video games...
^Ditto.
Quote:In Jr. High School, I would take a gummi bear, squeeze its ears into points so it looked like Yoda, and then I would say to it "Eat you, I will!". And of course then I would it eat.
Just for fun, here's my current 11-20:

11) Resident Evil (Playstation)

12) Broken Sword: The Shadow Of The Templars (PC)

13) Pokemon Red/Blue/Yellow (Gameboy)

14) Metroid Prime (Gamecube)

15) Soul Calibur (Dreamcast)

16) Resident Evil 2 (Playstation)

17) Worms Armageddon (PC)

18) Mortal Kombat II (SNES)

19) Tony Hawk's Pro Skater 2 (Playstation)

20) Big Rigs: Over The Road Racing (PC)

I can't believe after all this time, I've never played Shenmue on my Dreamcast either. [Image: %28N%29.gif]
[Image: tsjoJuC.png]
My dad never let me have any video game consoles, so I haven't played many games (that aren't on the Wii). My mum, when she moved to Corsica, bought a Wii, so that's pretty cool. I've also been a bad kid and downloaded classic games and emulators. Thief

1) SMB3

2) Sonic CD

3) Super Mario Galaxy 1/2

4) Super Mario World

5) Sonic 3&K

6) Super Mario 64

7) Chip's Challenge

8) Sonic 2

9) Mario Kart Wii

10) Sonic 1

Though I also have Brawl, I never really got into it... Confused
'I made 1,000 levels once.' - Jacques

Quote:Though I also have Brawl, I never really got into it... Confused

You have to play Brawl! It's the best Wii game ever! Thumbs up
Quote:

You have to play Brawl! It's the best Wii game ever! Thumbs up

*COUGHzeldaskywardswordCOUGH*
<p>Proud owner of absolutely no untied bolds.
Quote:*COUGHzeldaskywardswordCOUGH*

Never got into Zelda to be honest. Reviews are all over the place for that game. A 7 on one site, and a 10 on another. Who to trust?
1. Grand Theft Auto: San Andreas

2. Resident Evil 4

3. Counter-Strike (all version)

4. Crash Bandicoot (all version)

5. Team Buddies

6. Digimon Rumble Arena 2

7. Half-Life

8. Dynasty Warrior 5 and 6

9. Chip's Challenge

10. The Sims

It seems that I have already double-post here. Sorry, but my internet connection is really bad. Slight frown
Reynaldi Judianto Angry Unamused Fail
Quote:

Never got into Zelda to be honest. Reviews are all over the place for that game. A 7 on one site, and a 10 on another. Who to trust?

Listen to the bajillion sites that say it's 10 stars. It's an amazing game. Brawl is good too though.
<p>Proud owner of absolutely no untied bolds.
To me the series stopped being good after Wind Waker, so I guess it's only a question of perspective...

Also, I should add Grand Theft Auto: Vice City to my special mentions, I had so much fun with that game Tongue
Hello'v'ryone's'is' rockdet Ænigma Mælström (any word with æ because it's funny), master of non sequitur buckets!
My YouTube Channel
Rock-Alpha(It's a great game, Bill) 65 levels, including "Voices" and the world-infamous famous "Bloblake"!
Rock-Beta (You should try it, Bill) 50 levels, including "Unicorn Rabbit" and "The Sedna Suite" odyssey!
Rock-Gamma (Woah, really, Bill?!) 40 levels, including "Uncle duo ha ha ha ha ha" and many other surprises and what the actual f*** moments!
Teeth "We are after all in the future, where the past is king and the paste is ming." -raocow