Top 10 favourite video games of all-time
Oh, it's fine, I respect every opinion on the matter, I was just asking because I personally largely prefer FF VI and VII to IX, possibly even IV comes before IX. Personal tastes Wink
Hello'v'ryone's'is' rockdet Ænigma Mælström (any word with æ because it's funny), master of non sequitur buckets!
My YouTube Channel
Rock-Alpha(It's a great game, Bill) 65 levels, including "Voices" and the world-infamous famous "Bloblake"!
Rock-Beta (You should try it, Bill) 50 levels, including "Unicorn Rabbit" and "The Sedna Suite" odyssey!
Rock-Gamma (Woah, really, Bill?!) 40 levels, including "Uncle duo ha ha ha ha ha" and many other surprises and what the actual f*** moments!
Teeth "We are after all in the future, where the past is king and the paste is ming." -raocow
About a month ago I beat Bioshock 1 and 2, and even though I never really like first person shooters, I ought to add them to my top 20 list.
You should probably be playing CC2LP1.

Or go to the Chip's Challenge Wiki.
My accounting would be different if it factored in the various computer games I play. I don't really know how to compare a FF game to something like Dungeon Crawl or Chip's Challenge. Games that are different every time, or involve abstract problem solving to such a degree, are hard to compare with an engrossing story.

Then again, I maybe ought to have included Cave Story on that list, since it's the same kind of game.
Absolutely right.

Also, I still have to try Bioshock.
Hello'v'ryone's'is' rockdet Ænigma Mælström (any word with æ because it's funny), master of non sequitur buckets!
My YouTube Channel
Rock-Alpha(It's a great game, Bill) 65 levels, including "Voices" and the world-infamous famous "Bloblake"!
Rock-Beta (You should try it, Bill) 50 levels, including "Unicorn Rabbit" and "The Sedna Suite" odyssey!
Rock-Gamma (Woah, really, Bill?!) 40 levels, including "Uncle duo ha ha ha ha ha" and many other surprises and what the actual f*** moments!
Teeth "We are after all in the future, where the past is king and the paste is ming." -raocow
Quote:I haven't played any console games made after like 2003, except for playing other people's games. Choosing games for this list would be tough. My era was Super Nintendo and Playstation, and between those, very much Squaresoft and Nintendo. I'll just name some of the games that impressed me most, and that I still like and possibly play in emulation, since my playstation died and my super nintendo is just annoying to set up.

1. Super Metroid

2. Chrono Trigger

4. Xenogears

5. Final Fantasy IX

5. Metal Gear Solid

6. Kirby Super Star

7. Earthbound

8. Yoshi's Island

9. Super Mario RPG

10. Final Fantasy VII

I found Yoshi's Island totally annoying, and a big letdown from SMW. The concept was decent, but the controls were difficult and I didn't care for the cartoony backgrounds.
"Bad news, bad news came to me where I sleep / Turn turn turn again" - Bob Dylan
Yoshi's Island had a much better soundtrack, story, and level design. I gotta admit that it's not "your standard platformer", with Mr. Baby Mario who you gotta carry all around the place. Irritating stuff, but if you can get over it, I believe it's better than SMW.
My YouTube Channel
I really like most everything about its aesthetics and level design. It's a little too easy though, maybe, except for those darned bonus levels. And the screeching wail of Baby Mario is truly wretched, but it's supposed to be.

I like the controls better, although the egg-throwing mechanic was still tricky and made the final boss battle unnecessarily difficult.
I'm bumping this thread for one reason.

Mario and Luigi: Dream Team has gotta be the best of the whole Mario and Luigi series of all time. I've been playing the game for at least 5 days straight and I'm not even halfway through it!
CC1
JoshL1 / JoshL2 / JoshL3 / JoshL4 / JoshL5 / JoshL6 / JoshL7 / WoCCLP3 / ???
JCCLP1 / JCCLP2 / JCCLP3 / JoshL0
JoshL / JCCLPRejects

Total: Too many but presumably over 1400

CC2
Flareon1 / Flareon2
FlareonRejects

Total: 75+

Flareon Flareon Flareon Flareon Flareon

1. Bricks(pc)
  2. Summer Games(c64)
  3. Winter Games(c64)
  4. Chips Challenge/Tileworld(pc)
  5. Lasertank(pc)
  6. The last of us(ps3)
  7. Assassin's Creed 2(ps3)
  8. Batman - Arkham City(pc)
  9. Black Hawk Down(pc)
  10. Mahjong Solitaire(pc)

Not listing in best, that'd be too long, but I will just post this here.

Current Addictions to Games
  • Animal Crossing: New Leaf (3DS)
  • Chips Challenge Chip Win(Windows)
  • Tile World Teeth (Windows)
  • 3D Space Cadet Pinball (Windows)
  • Solitare (Windows XP version, Windows)
Minor Games I am into right now
  • Mega Man 6 (NES)
  • Mega Man 5 (NES)
  • Super Mario Bros. (NES)
Games I really like but are not into a lot right now
  • Scribblenauts Unlimited (Wii U and 3DS, do not currently own Computer)
  • Tube-It (Japanese name Cachat, Arcade)
  • Bubble Bobble Plus (Wii, Xbox 360, Xbox 360 version named Bubble Bobble Neo)
  • Putt-Putt (As a series, not avidly played, but from my childhood though. Windows, Mac, and some 3DO thing? I dunno, this was according to some research online. Not sure about Mac and that 3DO thingy, but Windows, defidently.)
  • Dig Dug (Arcade, not able to emulate this proper with MAME (maybe I can on MAMEUIX), and my Namco Plug n' Play's wire is loose, causing any movement to static and effect the connection.)
Sewiouswy, Pom-Pom, whewe is that CCLP4 I so want?

~Chipwoodstock
Chip Win