Quote:And except to possibly hate me if I start LPing. Thumbs up

I won't hate you. Slight smile

I am SO going to dread DOUBLEMAZE when I get there. [Image: %28N%29.gif]
[Image: tsjoJuC.png]
Quote:I won't hate you. Slight smile

YEAH CURSING CLUB!
You should probably be playing CC2LP1.

Or go to the Chip's Challenge Wiki.
One of my favorite Rock moments was in "Clone City" (TomP1Fixed) where he did an imitation of Andrew B. posting a hypothetical comment about fireballs "having a direction in Tile World." Slight smile Perhaps it's because I felt like posting that exact comment before he brought it up...
"And there trapping a block for no reason. Actually, the reason is that I didn't pay attention. And there, trapping myself, but being able to retrieve the block, which was a great achievement that was made in the 90's, uh you know by some crazy people who spoke Japanese, uh frequently."
~Bowman
Man, I ever said something like that?!

And actually, NOSTRIL3 ep.2 is one of my greatest episodes in commentary in quite a long time!

Any love for the Zappa song in TomP1's Cascade?
Hello'v'ryone's'is' rockdet Ænigma Mælström (any word with æ because it's funny), master of non sequitur buckets!
My YouTube Channel
Rock-Alpha(It's a great game, Bill) 65 levels, including "Voices" and the world-infamous famous "Bloblake"!
Rock-Beta (You should try it, Bill) 50 levels, including "Unicorn Rabbit" and "The Sedna Suite" odyssey!
Rock-Gamma (Woah, really, Bill?!) 40 levels, including "Uncle duo ha ha ha ha ha" and many other surprises and what the actual f*** moments!
Teeth "We are after all in the future, where the past is king and the paste is ming." -raocow
Rewatched the whole of Rockdet's TomP1Fixed just now. Had me cracking up as usual. Here's some funny stuff:
  • Knowing there's fire under the blocks at the end of Deja Vu.

• Flame Works' "Don't step there" on the map.

• Swimming Pool's "Ohhh.... ****!".

• Teeth Den's big "WHAT THE ****!?!?!".

• The Cascade song.

• Sarcasm in Glider Express - "I'm the best at making levels, Bill", "If it's fixed, I'm playing something that's broken again", and "WORST IDEA EVER!"

[Image: tsjoJuC.png]
I believe Glider Express was the first appearance of my friend Bill
Hello'v'ryone's'is' rockdet Ænigma Mælström (any word with æ because it's funny), master of non sequitur buckets!
My YouTube Channel
Rock-Alpha(It's a great game, Bill) 65 levels, including "Voices" and the world-infamous famous "Bloblake"!
Rock-Beta (You should try it, Bill) 50 levels, including "Unicorn Rabbit" and "The Sedna Suite" odyssey!
Rock-Gamma (Woah, really, Bill?!) 40 levels, including "Uncle duo ha ha ha ha ha" and many other surprises and what the actual f*** moments!
Teeth "We are after all in the future, where the past is king and the paste is ming." -raocow
Laughing
'I made 1,000 levels once.' - Jacques

Quote:(common in drink-along LP's)

Wait...there's such a thing as a drink-along LP?!?!
Quote:In Jr. High School, I would take a gummi bear, squeeze its ears into points so it looked like Yoda, and then I would say to it "Eat you, I will!". And of course then I would it eat.
Anything can be a drink-a-long. Like a drink every time a presidential candidate says "Let me be clear."
"Bad news, bad news came to me where I sleep / Turn turn turn again" - Bob Dylan