Favorite rockdet moment ever?
Go ahead, share yours! I'm curious to what trend of things is funnier than what other. Slight smile
Hello'v'ryone's'is' rockdet Ænigma Mælström (any word with æ because it's funny), master of non sequitur buckets!
My YouTube Channel
Rock-Alpha(It's a great game, Bill) 65 levels, including "Voices" and the world-infamous famous "Bloblake"!
Rock-Beta (You should try it, Bill) 50 levels, including "Unicorn Rabbit" and "The Sedna Suite" odyssey!
Rock-Gamma (Woah, really, Bill?!) 40 levels, including "Uncle duo ha ha ha ha ha" and many other surprises and what the actual f*** moments!
Teeth "We are after all in the future, where the past is king and the paste is ming." -raocow

"YOU SHOULD BE ARRESTED TOM FOR MAKING SUCH CRAP!"

Pretty much.
You should probably be playing CC2LP1.

Or go to the Chip's Challenge Wiki.
I totally forgot about that second one on Trevor's list. Slight smile "BUMMAAAAAAAAAA!" for the win.

Some of my favorite Rockdet moments are not the big loud screams but rather the funny ramblings - just check out Nostril3.dat #2.
Also, don't forget this one:

It goes on for a few minutes or so, but it's a memorable one - the first F-bombs of Rockdet history (I was shocked when I first saw this).
...I'm honestly surprised that there aren't more F-bombs in LP's.

Perhaps I haven't watched the right ones.
Quote:In Jr. High School, I would take a gummi bear, squeeze its ears into points so it looked like Yoda, and then I would say to it "Eat you, I will!". And of course then I would it eat.
Quote:...I'm honestly surprised that there aren't more F-bombs in LP's.

Perhaps I haven't watched the right ones.

I say the F-Word all the time in my LPs. Tongue

Rockdet's funniest moment for me is on Nightmare On Block Street. I liked that Doublemaze one too.
[Image: tsjoJuC.png]
Swearing is funny for me when it happens properly (reaction to pain or something bad) and is not used offensively (such as "Everyone who watches the video, f$%# you!"). If an LP'r does it over and over again even though they aren't angry/ragehigh, or do it habitually, it is a turn-off for me and will not keep me coming back for more (common in drink-along LP's). Also, if it is a show biased towards kids, it's just perverted and disgusting.
Quote:Swearing is funny for me when it happens properly (reaction to pain or something bad) and is not used offensively (such as "Everyone who watches the video, f$%# you!"). If an LP'r does it over and over again even though they aren't angry/ragehigh, or do it habitually, it is a turn-off for me and will not keep me coming back for more (common in drink-along LP's). Also, if it is a show biased towards kids, it's just perverted and disgusting.

I think the only one I hardly swear in is the Super Mario 64 one. I do swear still, but it's much less than the Chip's Challenge and Resident Evil ones. Ironically, it's my worst LP.
[Image: tsjoJuC.png]
Quote:Swearing is funny for me when it happens properly (reaction to pain or something bad) and is not used offensively (such as "Everyone who watches the video, f$%# you!"). If an LP'r does it over and over again even though they aren't angry/ragehigh, or do it habitually, it is a turn-off for me and will not keep me coming back for more (common in drink-along LP's). Also, if it is a show biased towards kids, it's just perverted and disgusting.

Then don't ever watch Cybershell13 Thumbs up

And except to possibly hate me if I start LPing. Thumbs up
You should probably be playing CC2LP1.

Or go to the Chip's Challenge Wiki.