Favorite rockdet moment ever?
Has the CCLP1 staff given any thought to developing an official CCLP1 drinking game?
Quote:In Jr. High School, I would take a gummi bear, squeeze its ears into points so it looked like Yoda, and then I would say to it "Eat you, I will!". And of course then I would it eat.
Quote:"And there trapping a block for no reason. Actually, the reason is that I didn't pay attention. And there, trapping myself, but being able to retrieve the block, which was a great achievement that was made in the 90's, uh you know by some crazy people who spoke Japanese, uh frequently."
Quote:Man, I ever said something like that?!

Yeah, in part II of episode 41 of CCLP2, when you play It's a Kind of Magic. That whole episode is just brilliant. Amazing.
~Bowman

(Vague Dream - 9:45 to 10:35)
Gotta admit that I watched it back, you're indeed right Tongue
Hello'v'ryone's'is' rockdet Ænigma Mælström (any word with æ because it's funny), master of non sequitur buckets!
My YouTube Channel
Rock-Alpha(It's a great game, Bill) 65 levels, including "Voices" and the world-infamous famous "Bloblake"!
Rock-Beta (You should try it, Bill) 50 levels, including "Unicorn Rabbit" and "The Sedna Suite" odyssey!
Rock-Gamma (Woah, really, Bill?!) 40 levels, including "Uncle duo ha ha ha ha ha" and many other surprises and what the actual f*** moments!
Teeth "We are after all in the future, where the past is king and the paste is ming." -raocow
No drinking games, PLEASE. We can't promote bad health/dangerous acts again, come on!
Everytime you say 'Dangerous so Skandalous'. ConfusedLaughing
'I made 1,000 levels once.' - Jacques

Quote:"YOU SHOULD BE ARRESTED TOM FOR MAKING SUCH CRAP!"

Pretty much.

This is also my favourite rockdet quote.
Quote:This is also my favourite rockdet quote.

I wonder if he'll only use that quote for my levels? I can imagine him saying it again in Final Destination or Nightmare On Block Street II. Tongue

I also love how long it takes Rockdet to find the exit in Special. Who would have guessed it was under a block, eh?
[Image: tsjoJuC.png]
That level was downright evil to me when I first played it.
Hello'v'ryone's'is' rockdet Ænigma Mælström (any word with æ because it's funny), master of non sequitur buckets!
My YouTube Channel
Rock-Alpha(It's a great game, Bill) 65 levels, including "Voices" and the world-infamous famous "Bloblake"!
Rock-Beta (You should try it, Bill) 50 levels, including "Unicorn Rabbit" and "The Sedna Suite" odyssey!
Rock-Gamma (Woah, really, Bill?!) 40 levels, including "Uncle duo ha ha ha ha ha" and many other surprises and what the actual f*** moments!
Teeth "We are after all in the future, where the past is king and the paste is ming." -raocow
My favorite rockdet moment has gotta be when he reached the exit in Level 94 (Mistakes) in CCLP3.

That was just so hilarious to me. I laughed for days Smiley

Also, i tend to use the F-Word a lot in my LPs. Tongue
CC1
JoshL1 / JoshL2 / JoshL3 / JoshL4 / JoshL5 / JoshL6 / JoshL7 / WoCCLP3 / ???
JCCLP1 / JCCLP2 / JCCLP3 / JoshL0
JoshL / JCCLPRejects

Total: Too many but presumably over 1400

CC2
Flareon1 / Flareon2
FlareonRejects

Total: 75+

Flareon Flareon Flareon Flareon Flareon