How important is the title of a level?
Quote:"The Many Deaths Of Chip McCallahan" = pure genius

Thank you South Park, for the many deaths of our good friend Kenny. Tongue
[Image: tsjoJuC.png]
Quote:Oh no, I won't... Tongue

But anyone who wants to is welcome to make the (non-dream) level which - according to the CCLP3 story - was never completed.

I've been thinking about it. At the very least, it would be fun to put the "Vague Dream" elements in a completely different context. Slight smile
Quote:Welp, I just opened a level name bank on the Wiki, enjoy!

http://chipschalleng...evel_title_bank

I'll post this on the newsgroup once a few more titles are added...

Who Let the Frogs Out! Laughing
Croak...croak croak, croak!
That list is actually providing alot of good ideas. Tongue
[Image: tsjoJuC.png]
It is, except when people actually force to put things there. I wouldn't put random ideas there, but at the same time, it's the point of a bank, so I don't mind about it. But some are definitely stupid over there.
Hello'v'ryone's'is' rockdet Ænigma Mælström (any word with æ because it's funny), master of non sequitur buckets!
My YouTube Channel
Rock-Alpha(It's a great game, Bill) 65 levels, including "Voices" and the world-infamous famous "Bloblake"!
Rock-Beta (You should try it, Bill) 50 levels, including "Unicorn Rabbit" and "The Sedna Suite" odyssey!
Rock-Gamma (Woah, really, Bill?!) 40 levels, including "Uncle duo ha ha ha ha ha" and many other surprises and what the actual f*** moments!
Teeth "We are after all in the future, where the past is king and the paste is ming." -raocow
"Chip the Pimp" oughta be an interesting one. I have to assume it'd be a monster cloning level.
Quote:In Jr. High School, I would take a gummi bear, squeeze its ears into points so it looked like Yoda, and then I would say to it "Eat you, I will!". And of course then I would it eat.
I don't think there should be words like these in a game that is accessible to a universal audience. Confused

"Mommy, what's a whore?" "Daddy, can I be a pimp when I grow up?"

[Image: %28N%29.gif]

- Madhav.
Definitely family friendly!

I thought everyone spent lots of time thinking up relevant names, like "The monster mash", and "it was a graveyard smash" which were a tribute to Bobby Pickett. The name of the level sets the tone of the game. How else do you select the music to die by?

Ian
Quote:I don't think there should be words like these in a game that is accessible to a universal audience. Confused

"Mommy, what's a whore?" "Daddy, can I be a pimp when I grow up?"

[Image: %28N%29.gif]

- Madhav.

"Daddy, what's herpes?"

"You'll find out when you're older."

+1 for juvenile humour.
Quote:In Jr. High School, I would take a gummi bear, squeeze its ears into points so it looked like Yoda, and then I would say to it "Eat you, I will!". And of course then I would it eat.