How important is the title of a level?
I have to ask Rock: is "Boa Boa Boa" supposed to be a reference to "Tora Tora Tora"? Slight smile
Okay, I just added sixteen empty levels with cool names. I'll do the level design later.
"Bad news, bad news came to me where I sleep / Turn turn turn again" - Bob Dylan
Boa Boa Boa has 2 references :

-That crazy Italian soccer commentator I'm pretty sure everyone has heard at some point (if not, search YouTube for "Boa Boa Teng Teng Teng" -- definitely worthy of your time Tongue)

-The level of the same name in Logical.
Hello'v'ryone's'is' rockdet Ænigma Mælström (any word with æ because it's funny), master of non sequitur buckets!
My YouTube Channel
Rock-Alpha(It's a great game, Bill) 65 levels, including "Voices" and the world-infamous famous "Bloblake"!
Rock-Beta (You should try it, Bill) 50 levels, including "Unicorn Rabbit" and "The Sedna Suite" odyssey!
Rock-Gamma (Woah, really, Bill?!) 40 levels, including "Uncle duo ha ha ha ha ha" and many other surprises and what the actual f*** moments!
Teeth "We are after all in the future, where the past is king and the paste is ming." -raocow
Welp, I just opened a level name bank on the Wiki, enjoy!

http://chipschallenge.wikia.com/wiki/Level_title_bank

I'll post this on the newsgroup once a few more titles are added...
You should probably be playing CC2LP1.

Or go to the Chip's Challenge Wiki.
Nice initiative Slight smile
Hello'v'ryone's'is' rockdet Ænigma Mælström (any word with æ because it's funny), master of non sequitur buckets!
My YouTube Channel
Rock-Alpha(It's a great game, Bill) 65 levels, including "Voices" and the world-infamous famous "Bloblake"!
Rock-Beta (You should try it, Bill) 50 levels, including "Unicorn Rabbit" and "The Sedna Suite" odyssey!
Rock-Gamma (Woah, really, Bill?!) 40 levels, including "Uncle duo ha ha ha ha ha" and many other surprises and what the actual f*** moments!
Teeth "We are after all in the future, where the past is king and the paste is ming." -raocow
Oooh, I might have to use a few of these. Slight smile Thanks, Tyler!
And also add yours Thumbs up
My YouTube Channel
Quote:Oooh, I might have to use a few of these. Slight smile Thanks, Tyler!

When I wrote mine, several of them just sounded like a J.B. level, namely Acid Test, Get the Ball Rolling, State of the Art, Grey Matter, and Punch Line. Oh, and Madhav needs to make Lucid Dream Thumbs up
You should probably be playing CC2LP1.

Or go to the Chip's Challenge Wiki.
Quote:Oh, and Madhav needs to make Lucid Dream
Oh no, I won't... Tongue

But anyone who wants to is welcome to make the (non-dream) level which - according to the CCLP3 story - was never completed.

- Madhav.
"The Many Deaths Of Chip McCallahan" = pure genius
Quote:In Jr. High School, I would take a gummi bear, squeeze its ears into points so it looked like Yoda, and then I would say to it "Eat you, I will!". And of course then I would it eat.