Poll: Do you think aliens exist?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Yes
50.00%
13 50.00%
No
26.92%
7 26.92%
Not Sure
23.08%
6 23.08%
Total 26 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Do you think aliens exist?
Alternately, couldn't it be possible that life used to exist, but the conditions that permitted it to exist long ago became unstable and disappeared?

Highly likely. But it's also possible that life is all over the place, but doesn't possess the technology to contact us.
"Bad news, bad news came to me where I sleep / Turn turn turn again" - Bob Dylan
The whole white race are aliens to this planet. They came in a terra-forming machine that is now under the Island of Hormuz. As they were the first on the planet, I would not refer to them as aliens now. After the animal races invaded the ship and broke it, a second one came to check things out. They called the second one Lucifer.
This is a youtube channel by a guy who covers astronomical stories and he's very scientific and down to earth, and doesn't get overly sensational (like some many news stories do when covering alien related material).

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCEszlI8...U8LSAiRbDg

For those unaware; there are a number of cool things going on in astronomy right now, some of which (while unlikely in the near future) seem to be bringing us steps closer to one day discovering aliens! I recommend looking into Boyajian's Star and Przybylski's star for starters. A very cool time to be alive! Smiley
my CC2 sets: Mobi's Challenge (166 levels)
Walls of CCLP2 (V2) presently: ~50 levels

"Not knowing how near the truth is, we seek it far away."
-Hakwin Rinzai

"Yeah, well, that's just, like, your opinion, man"
-'The Dude' Lebowski
Quote:The thing about scientists is that they have no flair for the dramatic. They can imagine all the matter in the universe compressed into a dot smaller than the point of a pin, and then what do they call it? "The Big Bang."

They should call it the Horrendous Space Kablooie.
Believe it or not, the theory of the Big Bang has been debunked. Scientists now believe it couldn't possibly have happened (kind of a flat Earth scenario).

The jury's still out on whether they believe in the TV show.
It's Jan A from the early Chip days. I've been collecting user level sets since 1999, and am happy to share from my collection. Let me know what you're looking for.
I think saying we are alone is ludicrous. So yes somewhere out there is alien life.