Least favorite tile/element/monster?
You have my eternal thanks (well...maybe not eternal). The other teleport should definitely have been in view; did anyone suggest that at the time? It would have made Pushy one of the great CC levels, imo.

And yeah, I overstated the amount of chance required. I guess I just had a run of fairly bad luck. Wink
Quote:In Jr. High School, I would take a gummi bear, squeeze its ears into points so it looked like Yoda, and then I would say to it "Eat you, I will!". And of course then I would it eat.
If you think Pushy is bad -- play Lounge Act.

BTW, if you can see the weird "monster partial post", as in Different Barriers, it's not so bad.
"Bad news, bad news came to me where I sleep / Turn turn turn again" - Bob Dylan
Which set is Lounge Act in?
Quote:In Jr. High School, I would take a gummi bear, squeeze its ears into points so it looked like Yoda, and then I would say to it "Eat you, I will!". And of course then I would it eat.
TS0
"Bad news, bad news came to me where I sleep / Turn turn turn again" - Bob Dylan
Quote:Which set is Lounge Act in?

TS0 Thumbs up

But, even though it does have partial posts, it doesn't have any with moving monsters that cannot be seen.
You should probably be playing CC2LP1.

Or go to the Chip's Challenge Wiki.
Quote:The block/water delay in Lynx is quite annoying when you have a short attention span, like me. I shudder at the thought of Pain or Writer's Block in Lynx...

There are also two gliders in the lower section in Lynx! (quite the startling discovery upon opening the map for the first time in an editor...they die in fire in MS so quickly you never get to see them)
Quote:If you think Pushy is bad -- play Lounge Act.

BTW, if you can see the weird "monster partial post", as in Different Barriers, it's not so bad.

LOUNGE ACT IS A GOOD LEVEL.

and you can see the only timing partial post. My only concern is what happened at the end of the level in my LP.
<p>Proud owner of absolutely no untied bolds.
For an interesting use of invisible walls, check out Ida Roberthson's "What Direction, What Direction."