The original CC Zone
God! What a hideous skin that last one had! Who designed that?

Oh, right. Me. In 2009.
RELEASED:
2007-2011: The Last Few Chips Volume I: 400 CC1 levels. Plot | Playlist —coming soon eventually.
2009-present: The Last Few Chips Volume II: Quasar Industries: 143/157 WebCC levels. Playlist
IN DEVELOPMENT: The Last Few Chips Volume III: 13/450 levels.
Isn't that a good "oops" situation? Tongue
Hello'v'ryone's'is' rockdet Ænigma Mælström (any word with æ because it's funny), master of non sequitur buckets!
My YouTube Channel
Rock-Alpha(It's a great game, Bill) 65 levels, including "Voices" and the world-infamous famous "Bloblake"!
Rock-Beta (You should try it, Bill) 50 levels, including "Unicorn Rabbit" and "The Sedna Suite" odyssey!
Rock-Gamma (Woah, really, Bill?!) 40 levels, including "Uncle duo ha ha ha ha ha" and many other surprises and what the actual f*** moments!
Teeth "We are after all in the future, where the past is king and the paste is ming." -raocow
I mean, at the time I thought it legitimately looked good. I suppose that's the difference between a freshman in high school and a freshman in college.
RELEASED:
2007-2011: The Last Few Chips Volume I: 400 CC1 levels. Plot | Playlist —coming soon eventually.
2009-present: The Last Few Chips Volume II: Quasar Industries: 143/157 WebCC levels. Playlist
I gotta say...it kind of looked rather 90s-ish. Slight smile (Even the name "CCZone" sounds retro...but hey, we're playing a retro game here!)
It would have looked better if I hadn't screwed up the colors on the banner. That was actually an accident that I always meant to fix. And the grid in the background seems off-center. I suppose it did for the site at the time.
RELEASED:
Quote:It would have looked better if I hadn't screwed up the colors on the banner. That was actually an accident that I always meant to fix. And the grid in the background seems off-center. I suppose it did for the site at the time.

It was fine for the time, Craig. We were all inexperienced back then. No regrets. Slight smile
[Image: tsjoJuC.png]
I suppose. But if that were now, I think I would have done a phenomenally better job. I did keep meaning to redo it. Oh well. Kind of glad I didn't now, though.
RELEASED:
oh, I had been a member there. I think I made just one levelpack that would look pretty embarrassing now.

This website is pretty cool. The only thing I'd ask for is the option to have different color backgrounds. Something easier on the eyes maybe like the old CCZone, I personally liked it.
my CC2 sets: Mobi's Challenge (166 levels)
Walls of CCLP2 (V2) presently: ~50 levels

"Not knowing how near the truth is, we seek it far away."
-Hakwin Rinzai

"Yeah, well, that's just, like, your opinion, man"
-'The Dude' Lebowski
Quote:oh, I had been a member there. I think I made just one levelpack that would look pretty embarrassing now.

This website is pretty cool. The only thing I'd ask for is the option to have different color backgrounds. Something easier on the eyes maybe like the old CCZone, I personally liked it.

There are other skins on this CC Zone. There was Teeth Green, Pink Ball, and Gravel Black from what I recall. I'll put them back on soon. Slight smile
[Image: tsjoJuC.png]
I have the old CSS kicking around on my external hard drive, I think. I could dig that up and that could be an option. Tongue
RELEASED: