The original CC Zone
Here's the only page of it left on the internet. December 2008.

http://web.archive.o...w.cczone.co.nr/

RIP CC Zone V1.0 Thumbs up

Hard to believe it was four years ago already.
[Image: tsjoJuC.png]
Those were good days. Slight smile

Here's to even better ones to come.
Agreed. I think we've made couple steps forward in last few years. Better to come.
Hello'v'ryone's'is' rockdet Ænigma Mælström (any word with æ because it's funny), master of non sequitur buckets!
My YouTube Channel
Rock-Alpha(It's a great game, Bill) 65 levels, including "Voices" and the world-infamous famous "Bloblake"!
Rock-Beta (You should try it, Bill) 50 levels, including "Unicorn Rabbit" and "The Sedna Suite" odyssey!
Rock-Gamma (Woah, really, Bill?!) 40 levels, including "Uncle duo ha ha ha ha ha" and many other surprises and what the actual f*** moments!
Teeth "We are after all in the future, where the past is king and the paste is ming." -raocow
Quote:Agreed. I think we've made couple steps forward in last few years. Better to come.

Indeed, now that we have the new tools to do better things. I do still miss that old site, though.
It's a shame I wasn't part of the community back then. Oh well. I'm sure this CC Zone will be amazing!
CC1
JoshL1 / JoshL2 / JoshL3 / JoshL4 / JoshL5 / JoshL6 / JoshL7 / WoCCLP3 / ???
JCCLP1 / JCCLP2 / JCCLP3 / JoshL0
JoshL / JCCLPRejects

Total: Too many but presumably over 1400

CC2
Flareon1 / Flareon2
FlareonRejects

Total: 75+

Flareon Flareon Flareon Flareon Flareon
I wasn't a part of the community back then either. Heck, I just joined these forums today.

All I've done is play some level sets over the years, design some levels, wait for CC2's release, and later watch people play CC on YouTube. Tongue
Quote:It's a shame I wasn't part of the community back then. Oh well. I'm sure this CC Zone will be amazing!

You did exist on the site back then as pkmndiamond, but yeah you never posted once. I'm glad you're with CC Zone now though! Slight smile

Quote:I wasn't a part of the community back then either. Heck, I just joined these forums today.

All I've done is play some level sets over the years, design some levels, wait for CC2's release, and later watch people play CC on YouTube. Tongue

I'm sure you will enjoy this CC Zone. It's a new fresh start and there's still tons of new stuff to add on the site in the future. I hope you stay around. Slight smile
IIRC, it had a couple of rules which I thought were cool.

The first one was "Thou shalt not flame."

And the last one was something like "Above all, thou shalt have fun."

- Madhav.
Good old times with the original CCZone (remember being the 5th user ever and the first non-admin member)! In that page I can also see that I had just posted my December Create Competition level (it was Frozen River if I remember well).

However you're right: this version of CCZone is slighly better than the old one and you made a fantastic work on it!
ChipHome5

Exploring π is like exploring the universe....
Quote:Good old times with the original CCZone (remember being the 5th user ever and the first non-admin member)! In that page I can also see that I had just posted my December Create Competition level (it was Frozen River if I remember well).

However you're right: this version of CCZone is slighly better than the old one and you made a fantastic work on it!

i second that!
"Bad news, bad news came to me where I sleep / Turn turn turn again" - Bob Dylan