What did you call monsters and other CC objects when you were younger?
@Rockded I am curious to hear the names in French you used to give them ^^

About me :

- Teeth : Frogs, toads (grenouilles, crapauds)

- Gliders : spatula (spatules)

- Paramecia : worms (vers)

- Bees : fleas (puces)

- Tanks : tanks.

- Pink balls : purples pearls (perles violettes).

- Walkers : blue pearls with a stick on their a... back ! lol (perles bleues avec un bâton dans leur posterieur ^^)

- Fireballs : ninja stars (étoiles ninja)

- Blobs : no name... horrible random things, UFO spunges (éponges extraterrestres)

- Thiefs : detective (détective)

-Socket (The grey thing you can take only if you took all the chips before the end) : cinema band or photo band (it's look like a little bit) : (pellicule de film ou de photo).

-Force field : green ways/arrows (frèches vertes)

-gravel : gravel (gravier) or (snow, neige) in French, the term snow can fit when we turn on tv without any channel and we see black and white gravel like this.

-Hint : the question point (since I could not understand what was written)

-Force succion boots : pressure chooses (chaussures à pression)

-Trap : sucker (ventouse).

-At the very beginning, I believed FIRE was three red burnt orchidea flowers which were burning Chips (look at it carrefully maybe you will see them)...

-Brown block : pieces of chocolate Slight smileFire block

I think that's all Slight smile
Quote:-Brown block : pieces of chocolate Slight smileFire block

This is just awesome Slight smile
<p>Proud owner of absolutely no untied bolds.
Actually I was thinking when I was 8 that Chip could survive in the game by eating those chocolate things and I did not like to leave him in a level where they were not present ^^ lol
I always wondered why the game called the blocks "brown blocks" when they look more green. Slight smile
Really? Admittedly, I never properly learned the names of the more "mixed" colours, but I always thought the blocks looked brown...
Quote:In Jr. High School, I would take a gummi bear, squeeze its ears into points so it looked like Yoda, and then I would say to it "Eat you, I will!". And of course then I would it eat.
I think I had always used the names given in the help file. Yeah, kind of boring.
HAHAHA, never thought of a tank as looking like a plunger. Thumbs up
Wait a second, that reminds me. I think there was a time when I may have called tanks, "sinks". Laughing
Quote:I always wondered why the game called the blocks "brown blocks" when they look more green. Slight smile

Check out the Sheila tileset (still in production, but available here in draft form!) It has blocks that actually ARE green Smiley

Of course, the dirt looks more like grass.
"Bad news, bad news came to me where I sleep / Turn turn turn again" - Bob Dylan
Teeth = frog

Glider = shark

Yellow bug = ant

Paramecium = centipede

Walker = blue ball

...but in swedish, of course.

I always thought the tanks look like plungers, but I'm not sure of the correct swedish word for that tool so we always called them tanks. I can't understand why they're not green if they are tanks?