The official highscores
https://scores.bitbusters.club/ - the official highscore site for CC1, CC2, and all the CCLPs.
One day, when I grow up, I'll beat CCLP3...
Quote:One day, when I grow up, I'll beat CCLP3...

How far are you away from finishing CCLP3, JB?
[Image: tsjoJuC.png]
I've already finished it, but I haven't optimized every level yet. I think I'm about less than 30 away...
Quote:I've already finished it, but I haven't optimized every level yet. I think I'm about less than 30 away...

Well, let me know when you post your scores so I can give you your award. Slight smile
[Image: tsjoJuC.png]
Quote:I've already finished it, but I haven't optimized every level yet. I think I'm about less than 30 away...

You're probably right around Pieguy anyways, so why hold back? Tongue
<p>Proud owner of absolutely no untied bolds.
Updated, most notably with the recent surprise CC1 action...
Quote:Updated, most notably with the recent surprise CC1 action...

Does anyone have AVI's or TWS's for these new records, or are these new routes being kept secret?
Spooks and Lemmings are only known to PG at the moment, and he never releases his records. J.B. and myself have also scored Amsterdam, but I doubt you'll see a video of it by us either. Still, Amsterdam looks to be the easiest of the mystery routes to figure out, so it stands the highest chance of being scored by someone that wants to release it on video...*stares somewhere in the direction of Andrew B* Tongue
It's especially difficult to know that there's an extra second on Lemmings after spending days upon days two years ago trying to find it, only to get up to 576.8.