The official highscores
The other somewhat notable difference in CC1 due to this behavior is "Deception."
Quote:Once again, Lynx rules....

This. Wink
Quote:In Jr. High School, I would take a gummi bear, squeeze its ears into points so it looked like Yoda, and then I would say to it "Eat you, I will!". And of course then I would it eat.
Quote:Also, none of the monsters die in fire in Lynx. It's kind of weird that only three of the monsters are immune to fire in MS...

Bug, Fireball, and.. uhh...
ZK1 / ZK2 / ZK3 / ZK3: Abandoned / ZK4 / ZK5

Bronze / Silver / Gold
Walker.
When I first discovered that Walkers don't die in fire in MS, I was amazed! I thought no one else knew about it but it turns out, everyone did Tongue
CC1
JoshL1 / JoshL2 / JoshL3 / JoshL4 / JoshL5 / JoshL6 / JoshL7 / WoCCLP3 / ???
JCCLP1 / JCCLP2 / JCCLP3 / JoshL0
JoshL / JCCLPRejects

Total: Too many but presumably over 1400

CC2
Flareon1 / Flareon2
FlareonRejects

Total: 75+

Flareon Flareon Flareon Flareon Flareon
I discovered it in Traffic Cop, from the original CC.
You know, I don't think I realized that walkers didn't die ever during my CC1 life. It was brought up during the whole Lynx vs. MS thing, and then it made sense.

On the other hand, there were levels in CC1 (like GOLDKEY) where it was obvious that bugs didn't die in fire. I thought maybe "yellow" monsters were immune to fire. LOL
"Bad news, bad news came to me where I sleep / Turn turn turn again" - Bob Dylan
Some aspects of monster deaths still confuse me. I mean, the pink balls apparently don't die in the LYNX version of "Block Out," but then what relevance does the title have?

Maybe I'm not cut out for this weird, wild, sometimes irrational world of chipping. Wink
Quote:In Jr. High School, I would take a gummi bear, squeeze its ears into points so it looked like Yoda, and then I would say to it "Eat you, I will!". And of course then I would it eat.
Quote:Some aspects of monster deaths still confuse me. I mean, the pink balls apparently don't die in the LYNX version of "Block Out," but then what relevance does the title have?

You need to bring a block with you to get through. ^_^
Ah...stupid me. I was thinking so narrow-mindedly about the meaning of "block out"!

Stupid little coincidences.