The official highscores
Guess I never looked at BLOCK OUT in the editor before. I suppose it's harder in Lynx -- I didn't really notice.
"Bad news, bad news came to me where I sleep / Turn turn turn again" - Bob Dylan
Slightly off topic, but when I first discovered ChipEdit at the age of 8-9, my sixth level was titled "The Block-Out," to which my mom said, "Hey, isn't there a level in the original game called that?" Tongue
Quote:Slightly off topic, but when I first discovered ChipEdit at the age of 8-9, my sixth level was titled "The Block-Out," to which my mom said, "Hey, isn't there a level in the original game called that?" Tongue

LOL that's just so epic. I can't even explain how it is Thumbs up

No one in my family (except my brother obviously) has never heard of Chip's Challenge which is pretty sad to be honest...
CC1
JoshL1 / JoshL2 / JoshL3 / JoshL4 / JoshL5 / JoshL6 / JoshL7 / WoCCLP3 / ???
JCCLP1 / JCCLP2 / JCCLP3 / JoshL0
JoshL / JCCLPRejects

Total: Too many but presumably over 1400

CC2
Flareon1 / Flareon2
FlareonRejects

Total: 75+

Flareon Flareon Flareon Flareon Flareon
It's epic because I think we all wish our parents were awesome enough to know CC better than us. Slight smile
Quote:In Jr. High School, I would take a gummi bear, squeeze its ears into points so it looked like Yoda, and then I would say to it "Eat you, I will!". And of course then I would it eat.
^My aunt broke the 3 million mark last week ^_^
Read the sentence below this one.

You owe me $20.

Read the sentence above this one.
I AM the parent. My kids are lame because they don't like CC as much as I do! Plankton
"Bad news, bad news came to me where I sleep / Turn turn turn again" - Bob Dylan
You must look into brainwashing, man!
Quote:In Jr. High School, I would take a gummi bear, squeeze its ears into points so it looked like Yoda, and then I would say to it "Eat you, I will!". And of course then I would it eat.
If I remember correctly, when I lived at my old house with my old computer, I got up all the way to 5,93X,XXX points with only on-the-fly optimization. Unfortunately I don't have those files around anymore.
I think my highest non-assisted (okay, not quite - I had the few maps on Chips Plus, but it wasn't much) score was 5,975,520 or so. Then, I found the AVI site.
Thread updated after 18 months (lol). Many scores from the list are still exactly as they were... Slight frown