The official highscores
My CC1 score. Chiara Watson. Hope this isn't dead.

[img]<fileStore.core_Attachment>/monthly_2018_08/5b623b633a1df_Screenshot(1).png.46b886bd9e5034d63b6e0531af251bf1.png[/img]

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Hi Chiara, glad to see you still around - the site is not dead! I'd love to put your scores up - would you be able to post the rest of your times as well? (Preferably in a separate thread like "Chiara's scores" or something like that so it's easy to find.) Most of the high score discussion takes place on Discord these days, so this thread appears much more sparse than it otherwise would.
(08-Jan-2012, 7:16 PM)jblewis Wrote: One day, when I grow up, I'll beat CCLP3...

I think this day has come and gone.. Kappa
(08-Jan-2012, 7:16 PM)jblewis Wrote: One day, when I grow up, I'll beat CCLP3...
I've been on level 141 for close to a year now. That is the last time I played this. I am short a few levels though, I have been stuck on 122, 124, 133, 134 and 139. One day I will beat it too, it is just a question of when.
updated
Hey, everyone. In preparation for the release of CC2LP1, the scorekeepers would like to lay
down some guidelines for those of you wishing to report scores on the new
set. With a couple minor exceptions, they'll be the same as they were for
previous sets.

1) All scores must be achieved within the official CC2LP1 set, no
exceptions. Scores achieved by playing a CC2LP1 level in its original
custom set or voting set, for example, will not count.

2) For the first week after CC2LP1's release, each player will be limited
to one score report per hour.

3) For the first week after CC2LP1's release, each score report will be
limited to ten levels. A score report for one level can have both time and score and doesn't count as two levels.

4) All score reports must be on the CCZone scores board (https://forum.bitbusters.club/forum-20.html)

5) As always, please specify Time or Score when reporting your
scores to avoid mix-ups.

Have fun, and please remember to enjoy CC2LP1 responsibly.
The scores site has been updated (last post stating the same message has been removed to avoid clogging up this thread).
Hi I'm A Sickly Silver Moon
and I currently develop SuperCC and work on levels from time to time

I also made the world's best CC2 tileset: Lunar
[Image: ZYZWJuE.png]
As well as a very fun CC1 tileset: CGA
[Image: RWZdY7b.png]
In preparation for the release of CCLP5 on March 1 ( Chip Win ), the scorekeepers would like to lay down some guidelines for those of you wishing to report scores on the new set. With a couple minor exceptions, they'll be the same as they were for previous sets. These rules at the launch of a new CCLP help even out the playing field a bit, as otherwise those with real life obligations or timezones outside North America are at a disadvantage on the scoreboards.

1) All scores must be achieved within the official CCLP5 set after it is released, no exceptions. Scores achieved by playing a CCLP5 level in its original custom set or voting set, for example, will not count.

2) For the first week after CCLP5's release, each player will be limited to one score report per hour.

3) For the first week after CCLP5's release, each score report will be limited to ten levels.

4) All score reports must be on the CCZone scores board (https://forum.bitbusters.club/forum-20.html), no exceptions for the first week.

5) Reports can be made as soon as the CCLP5 staff announce the official release and make it available for download, even if the scores site is not quite ready to receive them. Once the site is available, scorekeepers will enter the backlog of reports into the site in the order they were posted.

Any questions about the protocol around CCLP5 reports can be raised on our Discord in #optimization for discussion.

====

On a related note, it has been many years since a new CCLP for CC1 has come out. On launch day, my priorities will be in this order: (1) update various links across the BB.club site to make the pack available for download (2) make CCLP5 available on the scoreboards (3) create individual level pages for each CCLP5 level on the wiki. This work has all been prepared ahead of time to be completed on the same day as the CCLP5 launch but will take some time to implement. I ask for everyone's patience and cooperation as work gets completed in stages, especially with regards to the wiki.

While I anticipate all the above to be completed on launch day, keep in mind that there are other usual features of the Chips community that will take time to be developed and should not be expected on day one. This includes things like accurate star ratings for every level, a public TWS for CCLP5 (and by extension a link between the scoreboards and the public TWS), etc. Please remember all of the things that come along with CCLP5 (including creation of the pack itself) is the result of hard work from many dedicated volunteers. Be kind in your interactions. Slight smile
Thief
Greetings folks -

Now that CCLP5 has been out for a week, the limits on reporting CCLP5 scores have been lifted.

Happy chipping!
Thief