Where are you from ?
Quebec, Canada.

We could have a French talk, Melinda9 Slight smile
Hello'v'ryone's'is' rockdet Ænigma Mælström (any word with æ because it's funny), master of non sequitur buckets!
My YouTube Channel
Rock-Alpha(It's a great game, Bill) 65 levels, including "Voices" and the world-infamous famous "Bloblake"!
Rock-Beta (You should try it, Bill) 50 levels, including "Unicorn Rabbit" and "The Sedna Suite" odyssey!
Rock-Gamma (Woah, really, Bill?!) 40 levels, including "Uncle duo ha ha ha ha ha" and many other surprises and what the actual f*** moments!
Teeth "We are after all in the future, where the past is king and the paste is ming." -raocow
Quite a bit of the CCLP3 staff was from outside America. Slight smile This made for some interestingly timed e-mail responses...
And CCLP1 staff is pretty much spread around in America Slight smile
Hello'v'ryone's'is' rockdet Ænigma Mælström (any word with æ because it's funny), master of non sequitur buckets!
My YouTube Channel
Rock-Alpha(It's a great game, Bill) 65 levels, including "Voices" and the world-infamous famous "Bloblake"!
Rock-Beta (You should try it, Bill) 50 levels, including "Unicorn Rabbit" and "The Sedna Suite" odyssey!
Rock-Gamma (Woah, really, Bill?!) 40 levels, including "Uncle duo ha ha ha ha ha" and many other surprises and what the actual f*** moments!
Teeth "We are after all in the future, where the past is king and the paste is ming." -raocow
Well, as you can see, I'm from Indonesia.
Reynaldi Judianto Angry Unamused Fail
COOL !

thank's for your answers guys !

I know we can look to the location of each one in profils but I felt it was more polite and convivial to ask Slight smile

Génial Rockset, tu parles français ! Comment est le Quebec ? Froid en ce moment ?

Reynaldi, cool u are from Indonesia ! I went arround there in Malaisia, it's such a paradise !!! White beachs with palms, waters full of wonderful fishes ! I am so jealous, I am just living a desert where it's quiet hard to hang out !!!!

For now, except for few exception, the CC community defenitly has its headquarters in America !!! Cool !
Born and raised in Pittsburgh,, Pennsylvania; currently residing in Indiana. My dad's family is from Taiwan, and I've promised myself that if Rick Santorum gets elected president this November, I'm moving there.

(Not to instigate a political war here!)

Wink
Quote:In Jr. High School, I would take a gummi bear, squeeze its ears into points so it looked like Yoda, and then I would say to it "Eat you, I will!". And of course then I would it eat.
Le Québec est froid et enneigé. On ne peut même pas jouer au hockey à l'extérieur à cause de la neige Slight frown

Ahhh, languages... Bring Andrew Gapic over here, we'll have a 3-way conversation TongueTeeth
My YouTube Channel
India.

Je sais un peu Francais, having learnt some of it in school; but I can only read a bit, write very less, pronounce extremely little, and would be completely lost trying to understand a spoken conversation. But I think I understood most of what was written above. Rolling eyes

- Madhav.
I love efforts to learn other languages, that's part of a cultural knowledge and history and I think it's worth stopping on these when you're learning about other people Slight smile

I also speak Spanish. It's quite off, but I fully understand the written. Couldn't produce anything fluid though Tongue
My YouTube Channel
I was quite competent in the Spanish classes I took at my undergrad institution...but because they offered me no immediate reward, I stopped studying the language as soon as I completed the requisite courses.

(Typically American attitude, that.)
Quote:In Jr. High School, I would take a gummi bear, squeeze its ears into points so it looked like Yoda, and then I would say to it "Eat you, I will!". And of course then I would it eat.