Where are you from ?
I guess that I had better speak up for Australia....that's where I am from- many years ago (1969) But, on the other hand, I am now in Idaho, USA. (some ingnoratnt people get the state of Iowa mixed up with Idaho) -some people think that I am not all there, because I am not all here....whatever that means. Well, at least I am alive- at 69 years old.

Ian Wilson
How'd you end up in Idaho, pray tell?
Quote:In Jr. High School, I would take a gummi bear, squeeze its ears into points so it looked like Yoda, and then I would say to it "Eat you, I will!". And of course then I would it eat.
Like James, I am from British Columbia, Canada. I live in a community of about 400 on Lake Cowichan in a rain forest. I visited la belle province last summer, and especially enjoyed old Quebec City. I took a car trip with the wife to Nova Scotia to visit her brother, returning back to BC through the center of the US. Round trip of 24,000 Km. over 2 months travel time.

Ian
One day I hope to move to America or Canada. Anywhere but England! Thumbs up
[Image: tsjoJuC.png]
What's wrong with England?
Quote:In Jr. High School, I would take a gummi bear, squeeze its ears into points so it looked like Yoda, and then I would say to it "Eat you, I will!". And of course then I would it eat.
Quote:Like James, I am from British Columbia, Canada. I live in a community of about 400 on Lake Cowichan in a rain forest. I visited la belle province last summer, and especially enjoyed old Quebec City. I took a car trip with the wife to Nova Scotia to visit her brother, returning back to BC through the center of the US. Round trip of 24,000 Km. over 2 months travel time.

Ian

Old Quebec City is definitely worth it.
Hello'v'ryone's'is' rockdet Ænigma Mælström (any word with æ because it's funny), master of non sequitur buckets!
My YouTube Channel
Rock-Alpha(It's a great game, Bill) 65 levels, including "Voices" and the world-infamous famous "Bloblake"!
Rock-Beta (You should try it, Bill) 50 levels, including "Unicorn Rabbit" and "The Sedna Suite" odyssey!
Rock-Gamma (Woah, really, Bill?!) 40 levels, including "Uncle duo ha ha ha ha ha" and many other surprises and what the actual f*** moments!
Teeth "We are after all in the future, where the past is king and the paste is ming." -raocow
If you come to live in America Tom, don't come to California. It totally sucks here Thumbs up
CC1
JoshL1 / JoshL2 / JoshL3 / JoshL4 / JoshL5 / JoshL6 / JoshL7 / WoCCLP3 / ???
JCCLP1 / JCCLP2 / JCCLP3 / JoshL0
JoshL / JCCLPRejects

Total: Too many but presumably over 1400

CC2
Flareon1 / Flareon2
FlareonRejects

Total: 75+

Flareon Flareon Flareon Flareon Flareon
Rockdet, We also met lovely hospitality while there. We even met a tour guide from Belgium who also spoke german and english up in the citidel. And the food!!! Wow!

Ian
Quote:If you come to live in America Tom, don't come to California. It totally sucks here Thumbs up

What part of California are you from? Just the other day I was listening to someone talk about how amazing San Francisco is. I didn't believe them, but then, I dislike large cities.
I'm from Sweden. But I'm 25% Brittish and 25% Finnish.

I, too, understand French - at least so much as what you've written in this thread.

Speaking Swedish, I'm guessing Miika might understand, but probably noone else?