Where are you from ?
Je parle francais aussi =)
'I made 1,000 levels once.' - Jacques

Excellent green kitten ! C'est incroyable tous les gens qui parlent français je suis étonnée !!!! Car nous les Français nous parlons si peu les autres langues !!!

So many people who can speak French, Amazinnnnng
I'm fron North-east London, local to famous faces such as Olly Murs, Stacey Solomon, and Amy Childs, the first two who I've seen at least once in person.

Aussi, je parle francais, mais j'admets que c'est un peu nul. Je n'aime pas ca etant donne que mon prof (gave me) mauvais notes au l'ecole.

And it's freezing here, and the only place I can practice darts is in the garden.
Read the sentence below this one.

You owe me $20.

Read the sentence above this one.
Quote:I'm fron North-east London, local to famous faces such as Olly Murs, Stacey Solomon, and Amy Childs, the first two who I've seen at least once in person.

Aussi, je parle francais, mais j'admets que c'est un peu nul. Je n'aime pas ca etant donne que mon prof (gave me) mauvais notes au l'ecole.

And it's freezing here, and the only place I can practice darts is in the garden.

You win the 'closest to Jacques' award. For now.

^What's that? o.o

You owe me $20.

I live just outside of North London!

So near Cambridge?

You owe me $20.

Quote:So near Cambridge?

I don't live too far away from Cambridge. Tongue
[Image: tsjoJuC.png]
Today was -20C outside, dead cold. There was a snowstorm Thursday that went also on Friday, coming back from my university was such a pain lemme tell ya.

We have around 2 feet of snow.
Hello'v'ryone's'is' rockdet Ænigma Mælström (any word with æ because it's funny), master of non sequitur buckets!
My YouTube Channel
Rock-Alpha(It's a great game, Bill) 65 levels, including "Voices" and the world-infamous famous "Bloblake"!
Rock-Beta (You should try it, Bill) 50 levels, including "Unicorn Rabbit" and "The Sedna Suite" odyssey!
Rock-Gamma (Woah, really, Bill?!) 40 levels, including "Uncle duo ha ha ha ha ha" and many other surprises and what the actual f*** moments!
Teeth "We are after all in the future, where the past is king and the paste is ming." -raocow
Quote:So near Cambridge?

Nah... like really close to London, in Potters Bar.