Where are you from ?
Quote:We also met lovely hospitality while there. We even met a tour guide from Belgium who also spoke german and english up in the citidel. And the food!!! Wow!

Ian

Nice to hear. Quebecers are very nice people indeed Slight smile

And I don't understand Swedish at all for now, I've been picking up words left and right, but got absolutely no knowledge of its grammar whatsoever. I'm 100% French but also speak an almost flawless English and a very broken Spanish.
Hello'v'ryone's'is' rockdet Ænigma Mælström (any word with æ because it's funny), master of non sequitur buckets!
My YouTube Channel
Rock-Alpha(It's a great game, Bill) 65 levels, including "Voices" and the world-infamous famous "Bloblake"!
Rock-Beta (You should try it, Bill) 50 levels, including "Unicorn Rabbit" and "The Sedna Suite" odyssey!
Rock-Gamma (Woah, really, Bill?!) 40 levels, including "Uncle duo ha ha ha ha ha" and many other surprises and what the actual f*** moments!
Teeth "We are after all in the future, where the past is king and the paste is ming." -raocow
Quote:What part of California are you from? Just the other day I was listening to someone talk about how amazing San Francisco is. I didn't believe them, but then, I dislike large cities.

I'm from central California. San Francisco is about 2 hours away from me and I don't like the city either. Way too hilly.

Not to mention earthquakey also Tongue
CC1
JoshL1 / JoshL2 / JoshL3 / JoshL4 / JoshL5 / JoshL6 / JoshL7 / WoCCLP3 / ???
JCCLP1 / JCCLP2 / JCCLP3 / JoshL0
JoshL / JCCLPRejects

Total: Too many but presumably over 1400

CC2
Flareon1 / Flareon2
FlareonRejects

Total: 75+

Flareon Flareon Flareon Flareon Flareon
Quote:I'm from Sweden.

This might seem incredibly random, but are you familiar with Labrador Records?

Quote:I'm from central California. San Francisco is about 2 hours away from me and I don't like the city either. Way too hilly.

I could dig the hills; frankly, I'm not fond of flat places. But earthquakes and cramped city blocks? Nah...
Quote:In Jr. High School, I would take a gummi bear, squeeze its ears into points so it looked like Yoda, and then I would say to it "Eat you, I will!". And of course then I would it eat.
Quote:I could dig the hills; frankly, I'm not fond of flat places. But earthquakes and cramped city blocks? Nah...

Also half the population in SF is gay people. Of course I don't mean that in a bad way.
CC1
JoshL1 / JoshL2 / JoshL3 / JoshL4 / JoshL5 / JoshL6 / JoshL7 / WoCCLP3 / ???
JCCLP1 / JCCLP2 / JCCLP3 / JoshL0
JoshL / JCCLPRejects

Total: Too many but presumably over 1400

CC2
Flareon1 / Flareon2
FlareonRejects

Total: 75+

Flareon Flareon Flareon Flareon Flareon
Quote:

I could dig the hills; frankly, I'm not fond of flat places. But earthquakes and cramped city blocks? Nah...

Especially when you realize just how bad an ~8.0 would be. Fortunately, most earthquakes are short, weak and small, but sometimes not. Oh, and the stresses on some portions of the san andreas and hayward faults are extremely high and could literally rupture any second with over a 90% chance of a major earthquake there in the next two decades. I hope you feel lucky. Sweet dreams.
Quote:You tested your own land mine. It worked!
Quote:Also half the population in SF is gay people. Of course I don't mean that in a bad way.

Just lol.
Hello'v'ryone's'is' rockdet Ænigma Mælström (any word with æ because it's funny), master of non sequitur buckets!
My YouTube Channel
Rock-Alpha(It's a great game, Bill) 65 levels, including "Voices" and the world-infamous famous "Bloblake"!
Rock-Beta (You should try it, Bill) 50 levels, including "Unicorn Rabbit" and "The Sedna Suite" odyssey!
Rock-Gamma (Woah, really, Bill?!) 40 levels, including "Uncle duo ha ha ha ha ha" and many other surprises and what the actual f*** moments!
Teeth "We are after all in the future, where the past is king and the paste is ming." -raocow
Quote:Just lol.

^ this.

lol
Quote:You tested your own land mine. It worked!
Quote:Also half the population in SF is gay people. Of course I don't mean that in a bad way.

Maybe there I'd find people who would appreciate Barbra Streisand and Pet Shop Boys as much as I do.

(Did I really just admit that?)
Quote:In Jr. High School, I would take a gummi bear, squeeze its ears into points so it looked like Yoda, and then I would say to it "Eat you, I will!". And of course then I would it eat.
I can live without Barbra, but Pet Shop Boys RULE! Along with Depeche Mode and Tears for Fears, of course.
"Bad news, bad news came to me where I sleep / Turn turn turn again" - Bob Dylan
Although I like Tears For Fears and Depeche Mode, I'd put them somewhere near the end of my synth-pop hierarchy.

New Order > PSB > Erasure > Yazoo > Human League> Soft Cell > TFF > DM

I rate Duran Duran, Eurythmics, Spandau Ballet, and Japan somewhere between invisible wall mazes and fire under blocks (in MS mode).