Playing Melinda inside the challenge
I love this idea as well... As an unlockable after finishing the game Slight smile
Hello'v'ryone's'is' rockdet Ænigma Mælström (any word with æ because it's funny), master of non sequitur buckets!
My YouTube Channel
Rock-Alpha(It's a great game, Bill) 65 levels, including "Voices" and the world-infamous famous "Bloblake"!
Rock-Beta (You should try it, Bill) 50 levels, including "Unicorn Rabbit" and "The Sedna Suite" odyssey!
Rock-Gamma (Woah, really, Bill?!) 40 levels, including "Uncle duo ha ha ha ha ha" and many other surprises and what the actual f*** moments!
Teeth "We are after all in the future, where the past is king and the paste is ming." -raocow
I support the idea, though the Melinda graphics would need to be hidden; all the TW graphics are currently just .bmp files in the 'res' folder...
You should probably be playing CC2LP1.

Or go to the Chip's Challenge Wiki.
I have seen your Melinda drawing, and it would be great to play as her. Perhaps a twist could be that Melinda is challenged by Chip, or is her sister or something.
[Image: tsjoJuC.png]
Thanks !

Now I have to draw Melinda on the water, on the fire... ^^

I am trying to integrate her pic as player in my cc editor, quiet hard !!!
I support your quest Tongue
Hello'v'ryone's'is' rockdet Ænigma Mælström (any word with æ because it's funny), master of non sequitur buckets!
My YouTube Channel
Rock-Alpha(It's a great game, Bill) 65 levels, including "Voices" and the world-infamous famous "Bloblake"!
Rock-Beta (You should try it, Bill) 50 levels, including "Unicorn Rabbit" and "The Sedna Suite" odyssey!
Rock-Gamma (Woah, really, Bill?!) 40 levels, including "Uncle duo ha ha ha ha ha" and many other surprises and what the actual f*** moments!
Teeth "We are after all in the future, where the past is king and the paste is ming." -raocow
...but isn't Melinda the Mental Marvel? Would she really die in water, fire, etc?

(Or am I misinterpreting "Mental Marvel" as "Omnipotent, Immortal Goddess"?)
Quote:In Jr. High School, I would take a gummi bear, squeeze its ears into points so it looked like Yoda, and then I would say to it "Eat you, I will!". And of course then I would it eat.
Hahaha Ya but actually, by programming, she will just be an ordinary Chip travesti ! I was thinking also that she is above everything and I imagined to make her able to cross the walls, the enemies, everything, but it's spoiled the game so she decided she will play the game in a fair way (but me who is not scoring high, I will be so ashame to use her with my pity scores !!!)
At first I thought that she could be the equivalent of Doom's "I'm Too Young To Die!" option. Melinda (at least as an Easter Egg; not ncessarily as a skin) would make your character impervious to monsters, elements, and the clock. I'm not sure what practical application that would have, apart from making levels like "Pain" slightly tolerable, but it's fun to think about.
Quote:In Jr. High School, I would take a gummi bear, squeeze its ears into points so it looked like Yoda, and then I would say to it "Eat you, I will!". And of course then I would it eat.
Yes it's cool !!! I have to confess I cannot program anything, I kept trying without any result I just drew so :

ALL OF U : FEEL FREE to do whatever you like with my drawing, it will be an honor to see it in other works of fans ! Slight smile
...keeping in mind that I have absolutely no programming experience and consequentially have no idea how feasible this would be on a technical level, it might be interesting to have a two-player mode in TileWorld, with Chip as one character and Melinda as the other.