Playing Melinda inside the challenge
That would be a completely different game. Interesting idea, though.
"Bad news, bad news came to me where I sleep / Turn turn turn again" - Bob Dylan
Yeah, I definitely wasn't suggesting that it would be CC in terms of feel or gameplay! Just as an alternate version to consider (along with ice blocks, etc) You know, since Chuck can't legally do CC2...
Quote:In Jr. High School, I would take a gummi bear, squeeze its ears into points so it looked like Yoda, and then I would say to it "Eat you, I will!". And of course then I would it eat.
I think the "alternate" CC2s have been created in the form of Chuck's Challenge and the (perhaps still being developed?) Puzzle Studio. Slight smile
I for one would like to see that.

But it seems to require different engine and programming and stuff.
Hello'v'ryone's'is' rockdet Ænigma Mælström (any word with æ because it's funny), master of non sequitur buckets!
My YouTube Channel
Rock-Alpha(It's a great game, Bill) 65 levels, including "Voices" and the world-infamous famous "Bloblake"!
Rock-Beta (You should try it, Bill) 50 levels, including "Unicorn Rabbit" and "The Sedna Suite" odyssey!
Rock-Gamma (Woah, really, Bill?!) 40 levels, including "Uncle duo ha ha ha ha ha" and many other surprises and what the actual f*** moments!
Teeth "We are after all in the future, where the past is king and the paste is ming." -raocow
Also, Melinda and Chip can share the same game as do Crash Bandicoot and Coco Bandicoot, by being given to the player for specific levels: per example, for Chips the levels with enemies and for Melinda the levels purely "sokoban" so that she never has to show that if she can fear enemy or not ^^
It does raise an interesting question: does Melinda's pet paramecium ever turn on her?
Quote:In Jr. High School, I would take a gummi bear, squeeze its ears into points so it looked like Yoda, and then I would say to it "Eat you, I will!". And of course then I would it eat.
Not to mention that the blobs are her own genetic experiments...
::Shudder::
Quote:Not to mention that the blobs are her own genetic experiments...

Good point.

Though she did say that it was a failed genetic experiment...
<p>Proud owner of absolutely no untied bolds.
Haha ! Right for paramecia !!!

I think that frogs follow her like dogs !