Underrated Levels
Agreed with that statement, though ICEHOUSE is pretty generic, while we recognize more easily a structure like AMSTERDAM.
Hello'v'ryone's'is' rockdet Ænigma Mælström (any word with æ because it's funny), master of non sequitur buckets!
My YouTube Channel
Rock-Alpha(It's a great game, Bill) 65 levels, including "Voices" and the world-infamous famous "Bloblake"!
Rock-Beta (You should try it, Bill) 50 levels, including "Unicorn Rabbit" and "The Sedna Suite" odyssey!
Rock-Gamma (Woah, really, Bill?!) 40 levels, including "Uncle duo ha ha ha ha ha" and many other surprises and what the actual f*** moments!
Teeth "We are after all in the future, where the past is king and the paste is ming." -raocow
I also think Special is kind of underrated, because it inspired hidden exits and Fire block
[Image: tsjoJuC.png]
It's ME who likes walkers.
"Bad news, bad news came to me where I sleep / Turn turn turn again" - Bob Dylan
Quote:I also think Special is kind of underrated, because it inspired hidden exits and Fire block

You're right, it led to a whole expansion of level ideas. CCLP2 and many custom sets took forward this concept indeed. Many in a sooooo evil way too...
Hello'v'ryone's'is' rockdet Ænigma Mælström (any word with æ because it's funny), master of non sequitur buckets!
My YouTube Channel
Rock-Alpha(It's a great game, Bill) 65 levels, including "Voices" and the world-infamous famous "Bloblake"!
Rock-Beta (You should try it, Bill) 50 levels, including "Unicorn Rabbit" and "The Sedna Suite" odyssey!
Rock-Gamma (Woah, really, Bill?!) 40 levels, including "Uncle duo ha ha ha ha ha" and many other surprises and what the actual f*** moments!
Teeth "We are after all in the future, where the past is king and the paste is ming." -raocow
Quote:You're right, it led to a whole expansion of level ideas. CCLP2 and many custom sets took forward this concept indeed. Many in a sooooo evil way too...

Don't forget Thanks To... as well. Despite potentially being the easiest level, it's also the first to have no borders and invalid tiles, I think.
[Image: tsjoJuC.png]
And it certainly has inspired its fair share of similarly constructed credits levels. Slight smile
Ice/Ice baby! Silly level.
"Bad news, bad news came to me where I sleep / Turn turn turn again" - Bob Dylan
cue James' Official Thanks levels. Oh man

*facepalm*
My YouTube Channel
Tongue