Underrated Levels
When most people think of great (official levels), they think Four Plex or Key Color or How to Get Around in Venice, and sometimes a lot of good levels get ignored. So which levels do you think are underrated?

From CC1: Go With the Flow, Ladder, Lock Block, Mugger Square, Corridor, Roadsign, Memory

From CCLP2: Well of Wishes (waits for everyone to agree with me), Mirror, Smorgasbord, Warehouse I, Don't Get Lost (waits for Rock to hate me), Pyramid

From CCLP3: Problem Solver, Block Head, Good Advice, Bowling, Take the I Train, Bolkonski, Oil Rig, Pushy (secret room edition), Beat the Heat.

Talk about these levels more, people. They're awesome. Thumbs up
You should probably be playing CC2LP1.

Or go to the Chip's Challenge Wiki.
If my top 10 favorite official levels could be expanded to 25, I'm sure "Well of Wishes" would be on it. Slight smile

Many of these levels do quite well with a simple concept integrated into an interesting design, which I hope can be a CCLP1 staple.
Expanding my top 10 into top 50, Lock Block, Well of Wishes, Mirror, Corridor, Pushy Thumbs up and Beat the Heat would definitely be in there!

I love the Lock Block concept, see JoshL2 level 9 (which I abused the concept of) [VOTE FOR IT IN CCLP1 FOLKS]
CC1
JoshL1 / JoshL2 / JoshL3 / JoshL4 / JoshL5 / JoshL6 / JoshL7 / WoCCLP3 / ???
JCCLP1 / JCCLP2 / JCCLP3 / JoshL0
JoshL / JCCLPRejects

Total: Too many but presumably over 1400

CC2
Flareon1 / Flareon2
FlareonRejects

Total: 75+

Flareon Flareon Flareon Flareon Flareon
I have mixed feelings about that list. e.g. Corridor was to me an horrible level that I still hate, even if it's well-designed.

Lock Block and Up the Block were pretty good though.
Hello'v'ryone's'is' rockdet Ænigma Mælström (any word with æ because it's funny), master of non sequitur buckets!
My YouTube Channel
Rock-Alpha(It's a great game, Bill) 65 levels, including "Voices" and the world-infamous famous "Bloblake"!
Rock-Beta (You should try it, Bill) 50 levels, including "Unicorn Rabbit" and "The Sedna Suite" odyssey!
Rock-Gamma (Woah, really, Bill?!) 40 levels, including "Uncle duo ha ha ha ha ha" and many other surprises and what the actual f*** moments!
Teeth "We are after all in the future, where the past is king and the paste is ming." -raocow
Quote:I have mixed feelings about that list. e.g. Corridor was to me an horrible level that I still hate, even if it's well-designed.

Lock Block and Up the Block were pretty good though.

You hate Corridor? What did it do to you?
CC1
JoshL / JCCLPRejects

CC2
Flareon1 / Flareon2
FlareonRejects

Those walkers at the end scared me quite a bit, personally...
Quote:You hate Corridor? What did it do to you?

It has walkers in it. Oh wait, you love walkers...

I was actually thinking of putting Corridor in my top 20 favorite levels, too...

I haven't finished CC1 yet, but Knot, The Last Laugh and Amsterdam are a few levels I rather like that I think are underrated.
Quote:It has walkers in it. Oh wait, you love walkers...

I was actually thinking of putting Corridor in my top 20 favorite levels, too...

When did I say I love walkers? Walkers are my least favorite enemy.
CC1
JoshL / JCCLPRejects

CC2
Flareon1 / Flareon2
FlareonRejects

Quote:I haven't finished CC1 yet, but Knot, The Last Laugh and Amsterdam are a few levels I rather like that I think are underrated.

I'm pretty sure Amsterdam is universally liked. There have been plenty of custom levels based on it, like Venice from JL1 or Redoubled Effort from JoshB_LYNX.