Underrated Levels
Quote:You hate Corridor? What did it do to you?

Well, it was just long and uninteresting to me.

And Tyler meant "I" love walkers, which is the case.
Hello'v'ryone's'is' rockdet Ænigma Mælström (any word with æ because it's funny), master of non sequitur buckets!
My YouTube Channel
Rock-Alpha(It's a great game, Bill) 65 levels, including "Voices" and the world-infamous famous "Bloblake"!
Rock-Beta (You should try it, Bill) 50 levels, including "Unicorn Rabbit" and "The Sedna Suite" odyssey!
Rock-Gamma (Woah, really, Bill?!) 40 levels, including "Uncle duo ha ha ha ha ha" and many other surprises and what the actual f*** moments!
Teeth "We are after all in the future, where the past is king and the paste is ming." -raocow
Come to think of it, I think ICEHOUSE is the most underrated level because it's so easy, yet so brilliant! Sliding around those floors made me create loads of levels on it. Smiley
[Image: tsjoJuC.png]
Quote:Come to think of it, I think ICEHOUSE is the most underrated level because it's so easy, yet so brilliant! Sliding around those floors made me create loads of levels on it. Smiley

I personally didn't really care for ICEHOUSE. Its a good level but its not in my list of favs. If you want to talk about an underrated level, try KABLAM or BALLS O FIRE
CC1
JoshL1 / JoshL2 / JoshL3 / JoshL4 / JoshL5 / JoshL6 / JoshL7 / WoCCLP3 / ???
JCCLP1 / JCCLP2 / JCCLP3 / JoshL0
JoshL / JCCLPRejects

Total: Too many but presumably over 1400

CC2
Flareon1 / Flareon2
FlareonRejects

Total: 75+

Flareon Flareon Flareon Flareon Flareon
SHORT CIRCUIT. A great maze.
"Bad news, bad news came to me where I sleep / Turn turn turn again" - Bob Dylan
I love "Short Circuit" for its rather subtle means of being able to figure out where you're supposed to go without guesswork - at least for most of the forks.
Same here. That's how I did in my CC1 run.
Hello'v'ryone's'is' rockdet Ænigma Mælström (any word with æ because it's funny), master of non sequitur buckets!
My YouTube Channel
Rock-Alpha(It's a great game, Bill) 65 levels, including "Voices" and the world-infamous famous "Bloblake"!
Rock-Beta (You should try it, Bill) 50 levels, including "Unicorn Rabbit" and "The Sedna Suite" odyssey!
Rock-Gamma (Woah, really, Bill?!) 40 levels, including "Uncle duo ha ha ha ha ha" and many other surprises and what the actual f*** moments!
Teeth "We are after all in the future, where the past is king and the paste is ming." -raocow
Four Square anyone...?
~Bowman
Thumbs up

Great level.
Quote:In Jr. High School, I would take a gummi bear, squeeze its ears into points so it looked like Yoda, and then I would say to it "Eat you, I will!". And of course then I would it eat.
I love a good block level!

So, I agree on Block Head and Corridor, and raise with Cityblock! Slight smile
I think "Icehouse" has inspired even more levels than "Amsterdam."