The storyline?
Quote:Remember when the freezer went flying off into the distance? Maybe that is what Freezer is - the old freezer went flying all the way to the other clubhouse.

The flying thing was a refrigerator. Slight smile

But I guess if we wanted to find out where the refrigerator ended up, the ice section of "The Aftermath" might be it.
Quote:Remember when the freezer went flying off into the distance? Maybe that is what Freezer is - the old freezer went flying all the way to the other clubhouse.
LOL Laughing

Quote:I still think I could have done my storyline "animation" in the LP much better though.
Quote:Oh well, don't be so hard on yourself, man. When I watched that video, I was very impressed. It would take me hours to do something not even close to that.
Absolutely. Seeing your animations was very much fun. Thumbs up

- Madhav.
Quote:No no no. Chip and Melinda HAVE A KID. And then they need to teach him how to be the best Chipster around. So they create a new clubhouse for him to go through.

I will accept my Oscar right now.
BEST PLOT LINE, EVERYONE GO HOME

QUIZNOS00 WINS AT WRITING, SHOWS OVER
Sewiouswy, Pom-Pom, whewe is that CCLP4 I so want?

~Chipwoodstock
Chip Win
Quote:Oh well, don't be so hard on yourself, man. When I watched that video, I was very impressed. It would take me hours to do something not even close to that.
Um... Where's the video, way the by?

~Chipwoodstock
Chip Win
Speaking of "storylines" for CCLP installements, when we get to it, what'd CCLP4's be?

~Chipwoodstock
Chip Win
Quote:Speaking of "storylines" for CCLP installements, when we get to it, what'd CCLP4's be?
*sigh*

Two warning points coming towards you, Mr. Woodstock. Thumbs down (N)

Anyway, CCLP4s storyline has not had any thought, as the staff could change by the time CCLP4 arrives (if ever).
[Image: tsjoJuC.png]