The storyline?
Quote:Nah, I think it's pretty clear that the MS Chip isn't wearing glasses.
That's because they're reading glasses. B)

- Madhav.
A pixel thing, simple as that.

And he needs to read something in the winning picture?
Hello'v'ryone's'is' rockdet Ænigma Mælström (any word with æ because it's funny), master of non sequitur buckets!
My YouTube Channel
Rock-Alpha(It's a great game, Bill) 65 levels, including "Voices" and the world-infamous famous "Bloblake"!
Rock-Beta (You should try it, Bill) 50 levels, including "Unicorn Rabbit" and "The Sedna Suite" odyssey!
Rock-Gamma (Woah, really, Bill?!) 40 levels, including "Uncle duo ha ha ha ha ha" and many other surprises and what the actual f*** moments!
Teeth "We are after all in the future, where the past is king and the paste is ming." -raocow
The image in MS clearly shows no glasses, after all, his eyes are just 1 pixel wide and tall.
<p>Proud owner of absolutely no untied bolds.
Quote:Nah, I think it's pretty clear that the MS Chip isn't wearing glasses. Contacts, though, perhaps?

He's supposed to wear glasses though, he's a computer nerd after all! I prefer the Chip without glasses anyway! Tongue
[Image: tsjoJuC.png]
Quote:He's supposed to wear glasses though, he's a computer nerd after all!

Does that mean Melinda has to wear glasses too?

I get the sense that Chip is "clueless" (or "nerdy") enough that he doesn't bother to wear glasses, even if it's clear that he needs them. He seems like that sort of maverick fellow.
Quote:In Jr. High School, I would take a gummi bear, squeeze its ears into points so it looked like Yoda, and then I would say to it "Eat you, I will!". And of course then I would it eat.
Quote:Does that mean Melinda has to wear glasses too?

I get the sense that Chip is "clueless" (or "nerdy") enough that he doesn't bother to wear glasses, even if it's clear that he needs them. He seems like that sort of maverick fellow.

Chip isn't "clueless", otherwise he wouldn't be able to get through Melinda's clubhouse! Tongue
He's clueless in certain aspects, such as what "the next level" of his friendship with Melinda is supposed to be (see: "The Haunted House").
Quote:He's clueless in certain aspects, such as what "the next level" of his friendship with Melinda is supposed to be (see: "The Haunted House").

Is that in CCLP3? I was thinking of only the original game, but ok. Slight smile
It is - right before he leaves for Chip City. Slight smile
Yeah I remember that bit. Tongue
Hello'v'ryone's'is' rockdet Ænigma Mælström (any word with æ because it's funny), master of non sequitur buckets!
My YouTube Channel
Rock-Alpha(It's a great game, Bill) 65 levels, including "Voices" and the world-infamous famous "Bloblake"!
Rock-Beta (You should try it, Bill) 50 levels, including "Unicorn Rabbit" and "The Sedna Suite" odyssey!
Rock-Gamma (Woah, really, Bill?!) 40 levels, including "Uncle duo ha ha ha ha ha" and many other surprises and what the actual f*** moments!
Teeth "We are after all in the future, where the past is king and the paste is ming." -raocow