The storyline?
In the illustration at the end of the game, he does wear glasses :

http://media.strategywiki.org/images/2/2...l_over.png
Hmm...my copy of the game didn't have that illustration...
Quote:In Jr. High School, I would take a gummi bear, squeeze its ears into points so it looked like Yoda, and then I would say to it "Eat you, I will!". And of course then I would it eat.
Oh really ? Had you something else ? Can I see it if yes ?
It just showed a large image of Chip over the blue exit squares, raising his arms in victory. My computer with CC is 400 miles away right now, but maybe someone else has this image?
Quote:In Jr. High School, I would take a gummi bear, squeeze its ears into points so it looked like Yoda, and then I would say to it "Eat you, I will!". And of course then I would it eat.
It's in the original Lynx game cover. Also, Chip wears them in CC2, I think.
I stand corrected.

Makes one wonder, though, why he's not wearing them in the MS game. Perhaps that explains the limited field of vision available to the player?...
Quote:I stand corrected.

Makes one wonder, though, why he's not wearing them in the MS game. Perhaps that explains the limited field of vision available to the player?...

I don't know, Chip can see in directions he's not looking as well as through walls...seems like he has pretty good vision to me Tongue
^ Also, he has the same field of vision in Lynx. Slight smile
I think he does not wear glasses in the game cause it was so difficult to draw with the few pixels available ^^ !

Or maybe he wears them and we cannot see !
Nah, I think it's pretty clear that the MS Chip isn't wearing glasses. Contacts, though, perhaps?