Poll: What is your favourite type of music?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Rock
19.05%
12 19.05%
Metal
7.94%
5 7.94%
Pop
9.52%
6 9.52%
Jazz
6.35%
4 6.35%
Classical
15.87%
10 15.87%
Country
4.76%
3 4.76%
Techno
11.11%
7 11.11%
Rap
3.17%
2 3.17%
Other
22.22%
14 22.22%
Total 63 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

What is your favourite type of music?
NEW WAVE!
"Bad news, bad news came to me where I sleep / Turn turn turn again" - Bob Dylan
Quote:NEW WAVE!

I approve.
You should probably be playing CC2LP1.

Or go to the Chip's Challenge Wiki.
I love rock, jazz, techno, and classical...but most of all, I adore movie soundtracks. Smiley
Rock, Jazz (especially Fusion and Be-bop), Classical (mostly Romantic and Impressionist), New Wave, Contemporary, Video Games. Didn't write Metal just to annoy people, even if I do like it.
Hello'v'ryone's'is' rockdet Ænigma Mælström (any word with æ because it's funny), master of non sequitur buckets!
My YouTube Channel
Rock-Alpha(It's a great game, Bill) 65 levels, including "Voices" and the world-infamous famous "Bloblake"!
Rock-Beta (You should try it, Bill) 50 levels, including "Unicorn Rabbit" and "The Sedna Suite" odyssey!
Rock-Gamma (Woah, really, Bill?!) 40 levels, including "Uncle duo ha ha ha ha ha" and many other surprises and what the actual f*** moments!
Teeth "We are after all in the future, where the past is king and the paste is ming." -raocow
Country music is my favorite music. I heard this kind of music on the first time, when I played GTA: San Andreas and I was hearing the songs from the radio. It was amazing, especially the Merle Haggard's song. Slight smile I also like the classical music.
Reynaldi Judianto Angry Unamused Fail
As far as I'm concerned, cheesy 80's British synth-pop is the most glorious sound ever created.

::Hides under his desk::
Quote:In Jr. High School, I would take a gummi bear, squeeze its ears into points so it looked like Yoda, and then I would say to it "Eat you, I will!". And of course then I would it eat.
Quote:As far as I'm concerned, cheesy 80's British synth-pop is the most glorious sound ever created.

::Hides under his desk::

ERASURE FOREVER
"Bad news, bad news came to me where I sleep / Turn turn turn again" - Bob Dylan
^YES!
Quote:In Jr. High School, I would take a gummi bear, squeeze its ears into points so it looked like Yoda, and then I would say to it "Eat you, I will!". And of course then I would it eat.
I was surprised to notice that rock was the most popular genre here. I'll listen to most varieties of metal, chiefly progressive such as Dream Theater, Redemption, Shadow Gallery and Zero Hour, but also including power, Christian, extreme and post-metal, as well as acoustic, gospel or otherwise Christian music, world music, classical, musical theater, jazz and electronica (all of which can routinely appear in progressive metal!) Music is a vast world of expression, a system which seems meticulously designed for our enjoyment in utterly intangible ways that seem rationally unexplainable otherwise. My whole outlook and worldview has been changed by music and what it has taught me about this state we call existence and the realities within it.
Soukous and Reggae, and a bit of classical and rap.
'I made 1,000 levels once.' - Jacques