Poll: What is your favourite type of music?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Rock
19.05%
12 19.05%
Metal
7.94%
5 7.94%
Pop
9.52%
6 9.52%
Jazz
6.35%
4 6.35%
Classical
15.87%
10 15.87%
Country
4.76%
3 4.76%
Techno
11.11%
7 11.11%
Rap
3.17%
2 3.17%
Other
22.22%
14 22.22%
Total 63 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

What is your favourite type of music?
Quote:Right now and for the past few days, my favorite kind of music has seemed to be "Yoshimi Battles The Pink Robots" by The Flaming Lips, it's been on near repeat.
The Flaming Lips! Wow. Takes me back.

Didn't they have a song about tangerines or something?
"Bad news, bad news came to me where I sleep / Turn turn turn again" - Bob Dylan
I don't think they have a song about peaches but I haven't listened to every song The Flaming Lips have made. Tangerines makes me think of the song Tangerine by Led Zeppelin, or maybe the song Peaches by The Presidents Of The United State of America, but neither of those songs bear much resemblance to The Flaming Lips.
Tastes in music change over the years, except that I always hated 'disco' (1980's). I like stuff from the 40's still, like the "ink spots". I have a CD of their best stuff. My favorite is still "Jave Jive". I like stuff I can sing along with, which is probably why I love the "silly songs with Larry" on the VeggieTales DVD's. I was part of an amateur quartet for a little while doing the bass part; gospel and barbershop.

Ian
Right now, soundtracks of various NES Megaman and Castlevania games, and anything Powerglove Thumbs up
Hello'v'ryone's'is' rockdet Ænigma Mælström (any word with æ because it's funny), master of non sequitur buckets!
My YouTube Channel
Rock-Alpha(It's a great game, Bill) 65 levels, including "Voices" and the world-infamous famous "Bloblake"!
Rock-Beta (You should try it, Bill) 50 levels, including "Unicorn Rabbit" and "The Sedna Suite" odyssey!
Rock-Gamma (Woah, really, Bill?!) 40 levels, including "Uncle duo ha ha ha ha ha" and many other surprises and what the actual f*** moments!
Teeth "We are after all in the future, where the past is king and the paste is ming." -raocow
Well, speaking of video game music. I've listened to quite a bit of Legend of Zelda: Skyward Sword music in the past few months. Besides that I do have plenty of video game soundtracks and video game remixes and reorchestrations, as well as "video game style" music (whatever that means) that isn't actually from video games.
I should get this USB device that you plug in your car, I could listen to my music pretty much anytime...
Hello'v'ryone's'is' rockdet Ænigma Mælström (any word with æ because it's funny), master of non sequitur buckets!
My YouTube Channel
Rock-Alpha(It's a great game, Bill) 65 levels, including "Voices" and the world-infamous famous "Bloblake"!
Rock-Beta (You should try it, Bill) 50 levels, including "Unicorn Rabbit" and "The Sedna Suite" odyssey!
Rock-Gamma (Woah, really, Bill?!) 40 levels, including "Uncle duo ha ha ha ha ha" and many other surprises and what the actual f*** moments!
Teeth "We are after all in the future, where the past is king and the paste is ming." -raocow
I've never heard of that, but I do know plenty of people that are able to plug their MP3 players into there car's system. The sound quality isn't always that impressive though.
Two words: Lemon. Demon.
Quote:Two words: Lemon. Demon.

Thumbs up Absolutely Slight smile
<p>Proud owner of absolutely no untied bolds.
Quote:Tastes in music change over the years, except that I always hated 'disco' (1980's). I like stuff from the 40's still, like the "ink spots". I have a CD of their best stuff. My favorite is still "Jave Jive". I like stuff I can sing along with, which is probably why I love the "silly songs with Larry" on the VeggieTales DVD's. I was part of an amateur quartet for a little while doing the bass part; gospel and barbershop.

Ian

Just to be annoying, I have to point out that Disco was in the 70s -- I grew up in that hell. One of the great parts of the 80s was the death of disco. Yay new wave. And yay Larry. "Three yummy cookies. They are for Santa, but you may have one."
"Bad news, bad news came to me where I sleep / Turn turn turn again" - Bob Dylan