Poll: Do you play a musical instrument?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Yes
70.83%
17 70.83%
No
29.17%
7 29.17%
Total 24 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Do you play a musical instrument?
Quote:Can you do Moonlight Sonata or Canon, as they're some of my favourite classical music.

Afraid I haven't learned those yet, but it's never too late!
I had to learn a Bach sonata when I was in college. It really helped me improve my guitar skills Slight smile

Edit : 200! It all goes too fast.
Hello'v'ryone's'is' rockdet Ænigma Mælström (any word with æ because it's funny), master of non sequitur buckets!
My YouTube Channel
Rock-Alpha(It's a great game, Bill) 65 levels, including "Voices" and the world-infamous famous "Bloblake"!
Rock-Beta (You should try it, Bill) 50 levels, including "Unicorn Rabbit" and "The Sedna Suite" odyssey!
Rock-Gamma (Woah, really, Bill?!) 40 levels, including "Uncle duo ha ha ha ha ha" and many other surprises and what the actual f*** moments!
Teeth "We are after all in the future, where the past is king and the paste is ming." -raocow
I used to play, among other instruments, piano, guitar, drums, clarinet, and bass guitar. So yes, I play a musical instrument (or several).

The real question would be "Do you play a musical instrument with any sort of technical competence?" And for that, I would have to say "No."
Quote:In Jr. High School, I would take a gummi bear, squeeze its ears into points so it looked like Yoda, and then I would say to it "Eat you, I will!". And of course then I would it eat.
I also play the Expert guitar on Guitar Hero, by the way. Wink
Quote:I also play the Expert guitar on Guitar Hero, by the way. Wink

Aww... I only play Hard, and I'm not even too good at that Slight frown
<p>Proud owner of absolutely no untied bolds.
I also play the Expert guitar on Guitar Hero as well... for most songs.
Hello'v'ryone's'is' rockdet Ænigma Mælström (any word with æ because it's funny), master of non sequitur buckets!
My YouTube Channel
Rock-Alpha(It's a great game, Bill) 65 levels, including "Voices" and the world-infamous famous "Bloblake"!
Rock-Beta (You should try it, Bill) 50 levels, including "Unicorn Rabbit" and "The Sedna Suite" odyssey!
Rock-Gamma (Woah, really, Bill?!) 40 levels, including "Uncle duo ha ha ha ha ha" and many other surprises and what the actual f*** moments!
Teeth "We are after all in the future, where the past is king and the paste is ming." -raocow
Unfortunately, I can only do hard for "Through the Fire and Flames."
Same here. Been struggling for a while on "The Beast and the Harlot" and "One", but succeeded after quite a while.

Interesting fact here, I've played this game only 3 times in my whole life. Tongue And I don't think I'm doing John S.'s funny jizz face when I play. (I hope so)
My YouTube Channel
UPDATE: I've seen your latest piano piece, J.B. Wonderful.
My YouTube Channel
I play the piano as well! Smiley I used to play guitar but I quit Slight frown
'I made 1,000 levels once.' - Jacques