Poll: Do you play a musical instrument?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Yes
70.83%
17 70.83%
No
29.17%
7 29.17%
Total 24 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Do you play a musical instrument?
There are 3 acoustic covers on my channel, for those who want to listen. Quality isn't in the ceiling which I'm currently trying to fix for next videos, but yeah.

NintendoCapriSun - Hang in there

Harmonium - Un musicien parmi tant d'autres

Simon & Garfunkel - Scarborough Fair
Hello'v'ryone's'is' rockdet Ænigma Mælström (any word with æ because it's funny), master of non sequitur buckets!
My YouTube Channel
Rock-Alpha(It's a great game, Bill) 65 levels, including "Voices" and the world-infamous famous "Bloblake"!
Rock-Beta (You should try it, Bill) 50 levels, including "Unicorn Rabbit" and "The Sedna Suite" odyssey!
Rock-Gamma (Woah, really, Bill?!) 40 levels, including "Uncle duo ha ha ha ha ha" and many other surprises and what the actual f*** moments!
Teeth "We are after all in the future, where the past is king and the paste is ming." -raocow
I play Clarinet
Read the sentence below this one.

You owe me $20.

Read the sentence above this one.
I miss playing the clarinet. I think it helped to keep my lungs in fairly decent shape.
Quote:In Jr. High School, I would take a gummi bear, squeeze its ears into points so it looked like Yoda, and then I would say to it "Eat you, I will!". And of course then I would it eat.
I played viola for nine years, but haven't really played much since I started college, since I'm not in any orchestra anymore. Piano is an instrument that I would like to learn how to play.
I play piano, keyboard, drums, bass, recorder, a little guitar, and I also sing.
Queen
I play harmonica and more recently guitar (a bit). I have over 30 harps and three guitars (classical, acouistic and electric). I would consider myself amateur in both.
New video from this year, for anyone who's interested.

That reminds me, I have a video on YouTube of myself on guitar. It's not really much and it is set to images I've collected from the web.