Poll: Do you play a musical instrument?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Yes
70.83%
17 70.83%
No
29.17%
7 29.17%
Total 24 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Do you play a musical instrument?
Does anyone here play any type of musical instrument? My brother tried to teach me to play on a bass guitar, but I kind of got lazy and stopped. Maybe I should go back and try when I have the free time again. I've always fancied doing the Piano too. What about you?
[Image: tsjoJuC.png]
A little folk guitar, a little keyboards. Trying to learn the mandolin.
"Bad news, bad news came to me where I sleep / Turn turn turn again" - Bob Dylan
My vote is yes, because I do play the piano, although I am certainly not very fast and it takes a while to learn new stuff.
I play trombone and guitar. I'm much better at trombone than guitar though!
I've been a pianist since age 5. Slight smile

I used to play piano until I got bored of that, then trumpet, but that got too annoying, and now I play a bit of guitar, and I'm trying to learn more.
<p>Proud owner of absolutely no untied bolds.
I'm a guitarist since the age of 14. I also play bass guitar, keyboards, drums, flute, trombone, and am a very good singer.
Hello'v'ryone's'is' rockdet Ænigma Mælström (any word with æ because it's funny), master of non sequitur buckets!
My YouTube Channel
Rock-Alpha(It's a great game, Bill) 65 levels, including "Voices" and the world-infamous famous "Bloblake"!
Rock-Beta (You should try it, Bill) 50 levels, including "Unicorn Rabbit" and "The Sedna Suite" odyssey!
Rock-Gamma (Woah, really, Bill?!) 40 levels, including "Uncle duo ha ha ha ha ha" and many other surprises and what the actual f*** moments!
Teeth "We are after all in the future, where the past is king and the paste is ming." -raocow
Quote:I've been a pianist since age 5. Slight smile

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CDK1SThmE0M

Can you do Moonlight Sonata or Canon, as they're some of my favourite classical music.

Quote:I'm a guitarist since the age of 14. I also play bass guitar, keyboards, drums, flute, trombone, and am a very good singer.

You sound and look like a rock star. Wink
[Image: tsjoJuC.png]
Haha well I'm not really a rock star, but I'd like to be. I'm a really good frontman too. Thanks anyway Slight smile
Hello'v'ryone's'is' rockdet Ænigma Mælström (any word with æ because it's funny), master of non sequitur buckets!
My YouTube Channel
Rock-Alpha(It's a great game, Bill) 65 levels, including "Voices" and the world-infamous famous "Bloblake"!
Rock-Beta (You should try it, Bill) 50 levels, including "Unicorn Rabbit" and "The Sedna Suite" odyssey!
Rock-Gamma (Woah, really, Bill?!) 40 levels, including "Uncle duo ha ha ha ha ha" and many other surprises and what the actual f*** moments!
Teeth "We are after all in the future, where the past is king and the paste is ming." -raocow
I play keyboards in a band.

Well, I say band... We still need to find a genre to play.

Well, I say play... I can keep up a simple progression.
RELEASED:
2007-2011: The Last Few Chips Volume I: 400 CC1 levels. Plot | Playlist —coming soon eventually.
2009-present: The Last Few Chips Volume II: Quasar Industries: 143/157 WebCC levels. Playlist
IN DEVELOPMENT: The Last Few Chips Volume III: 13/450 levels.